Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, you do know Ninjew is at college right?

When school starts for all of us again, we'll be posting at the same rate he is, he's only been off for today and could still log on tonight (11:08 P.M EST right now)

So no demotion, he simply has his life to attend to, which we'll all be doing soon enough.

Also, BT if you want to be a Sage, here's some steps to remember

1. Know that the Sages are the top 3 posters of the club and Deidara since he's the ex-leader

2. Don't ask for promotions. Notice how Black was promoted to Kage without asking us recently?

Also, BT if you want to be a Sage, here's some steps to remember

1. Know that the Sages are the top 3 posters of the club and Deidara since he's the ex-leader

2. Don't ask for promotions. Notice how Black was promoted to Kage without asking us recently?

Oh well.... hmmm.... OK whatever... I still think i deserve it.... was True Madara Uchiha also an original god?

He was, yeah

That's because you guys were the ultimate Narutards and managed to impress Deidara with your vast knowledge

Or maybe not, I don't remember why you were the Gods >.>

Madara told me you, Merciful Idiot, and he were the 3 Naruto Gods, with a possibility of there being a 4th one

But those were the Gods, these are the Sages :3

He was, yeah

That's because you guys were the ultimate Narutards and managed to impress Deidara with your vast knowledge

Or maybe not, I don't remember why you were the Gods >.>

Madara told me you, Merciful Idiot, and he were the 3 Naruto Gods, with a possibility of there being a 4th one

But those were the Gods, these are the Sages :3

Oh well fack myself then

Archived