Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

I said what everyone's rankings would be before I made Rising Dawn and saw on objections >___>

Black, congrats you're a Kage

DMG's demoted to Anbu for inactivity

AND BY THE WAY, for clarification on ranks, Kages and Sages are the only ranks subject to change based on activity, anyone who ups a rank in Anbu or lower will not be demoted unless they do something bad or whatever.

EDIT: Also made Wham a Chunin, he's more active than your average Genin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's only me Ninjew, and I canceled my first attack to assist in a combo move with Yurusu

And you're a Dragon Lord, we're going all out man!

Wham's an alright guy, though his guy seems a bit OPed in HB, but still

And he actually voted in my 1 on 1s when no one else besides Cortez and BT would :)

DL, where's the site the new Reborn is on?

If you wanna know the only problem with double attack posts, it is:

The fact that your attacking twice in a continued time stream when the person being attacked is still behind. So when you do a second attack without knowing what will happen with the first attack, well some attacks you did may not land and more injuries can occur to your characters because you could not lend a proper defense because your doing an attack.

Btw, Wham is O'ping his character beyond its limits. I'm doing everything stated in my app and not creating new things or making thinsg that weren't stated in my app. If I added something it was because I either forgot to place it in, but let you all know about it or it was listed as a known attack and I let you know about that attack. Anyways, if your all done double attacking, I will begin my defense and massive assault on you all.

El, the post will take a while since I have to dissect each post and reply to them each, unless I see areas where I can counter multiple at once which would go faster. But my plan is to...well you'll see.

Archived