Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh

We could make you an NPC or something

*idea sparks for Tamashi*

Thanks for the suggestion BT..

I shall use this later.. (not as another character by me, but something else)

um... ok thnx

In japanese:

タマ志位

BTW I wish to be a desendant of the Sage of Six Paths!!!!

no! that beaming lights

Yeah sure, whatever.

Fusion:

As Kisune landed on the ground and saw the fissure come towards him, he stabbed the bone swords into the ground. A metal wall rose up just in front of him, going deep enough to stop the fissure as well. The wall withheld the explosion as well, only taking a dent into it. As the lightning came, the metal wall was the tallest object with properties that conduct lightning. The lightning struck it, instead of Kisune and since it was in the ground acted as a lightning rod, stopping the lightning from injuring Kisune. The wall then was struck by the tank sized earth bullets that Derek had sent at him. By now the wall was banged up good, but it still held up until they stopped hitting the wall. The wall began to fall over so Kisune step jumped back to see Derek reaching towards him. Since his Mangekyou was in his eyes, he moved to the side and slashed up with the bone sword. This would only make a large cut on Derek’s arm, but nothing too major. Since moving backwards and with his Sharingan he noticed Bando coming towards him as well. He moved to the side again and slashed with the other bone sword, this time in an attempt to cleave Bando’s arm off. Since both Bando and Derek were in a thrusted position, dodging would prove difficult even for the most skilled.

The bolded is your attack.

Archived