Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked the chart from Serebii, but the frikin move was ineffective! >O

Then again, I am known for having messed up games. My UN4 had 5 minutes of white screen before loading on my PS2, my Pokemon Yellow encountered Misingno 3 times without me trying to find it, my Dratini in my first fun of HG got +6 Def everytime it leveled up... yet I only EV'd it in Sp.Atk.... :/

My Yellow story:

I caught a level 15 Kadabra in that little patch of grass west of Lavender town, that you can only get into with Cut.

I put that Kadabra on PokeStadium 2.

It turned into a Mankey.

I took yellow out and played.

It was a Kadabra.

I went back to the patch.

I caught a Lv. 245 Jigglypuff.

I took it and Kadabra to the elite four

Attack with Jiggy froze the game.

Deposited the 2 glitch pokemon, and took Charizard Venusaur and Blastoise. LEFT Pikachu.

All pokeon in my boxes were ERASED ;__;

I decided to post some match ups for the fanfic.'

Daisuke vs. Takako: Hard battle, and Daisuke would probably win, by a little, due to his superior chakra, and their similar fighting styles.

Daisuke vs. Fuuta: Fuuta would win. His fighting style beats Daisuke's to the ground easily.

Takako vs. Fuuta:....Hard choice, but Takako would probably figure out the tricks to Fuuta's techniques in time to beat him, but it WOULD be close.

Any requests? :3

I decided to post some match ups for the fanfic.'

Daisuke vs. Takako: Hard battle, and Daisuke would probably win, by a little, due to his superior chakra, and their similar fighting styles.

Daisuke vs. Fuuta: Fuuta would win. His fighting style beats Daisuke's to the ground easily.

Takako vs. Fuuta:....Hard choice, but Takako would probably figure out the tricks to Fuuta's techniques in time to beat him, but it WOULD be close.

Any requests? :3

I have a request... SHUT THE HELL UP

(lol jk)

Archived