Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

Alright, what the hell?!

I log on and see duplicate posts and it's all screwy -.-

The best/successful clubs are ones that don't always stick to topic, I've seen this in clubs that we aren't all a part of as well

My definition of spam-hole is when lots of random posts are 1 after another and don't seem to be on the same topic

In here, even though it may be random, we stick to whatever anyone's discussing

Plus, even though our main topic is Naruto, the front page says we also talk about misc. anime/manga and other random stuff, it's fine

And El, as for the CK, only a couple of those noobs stayed and frankly they're not noobs anymore >__>

We had a long talk about dragonology actually and regarding chibis as a topic, I never saw you putting forth something to discuss :/

So personally, I don't see why it should be locked at this point :/ [/rant]

Now to read the new posts in HB

*flies to the Hidden Base*

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAN< I hate my internet, I hate YCM, and I hate slow internet, and I hate the fact Naruto sucks, and I HATE everything, because the INTERNET WON"T LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN< I hate my internet, I hate YCM, and I hate slow internet, and I hate the fact Naruto sucks, and I HATE everything, because the INTERNET WON"T LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived