Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolz.If Tenkai wasn't going to die, he could master the CM and become another villain. But, he's going to die. :3Yurusu is becoming good, so that's not an option... and I refuse a 3rd. So, yeah, active people to ask are: Fusion, Cortez, and... um... DX

I got one, Akuma Sendo. The guy who killed my brother and Go's parents. He's a real bish

Cortez has one too actually, some guy called Yakunan.

So there you go.

Nice new name BT, Imma go update the front page with it now xP

Also, I'm considering joining the War RP, the apps are just hard to understand >.>

I think Imma go with El's group if I do

I feel like Imma make a fool of myself somehow..

Werent we specifically told "Dont like the Akatsuki of YCM die" lol? i thin we were. Well, ill join i guess. Oh yeah i wont be on weekly cuz i dont have internet at my moms house so im sorry for future week or 2 inactivity

Username and Alias: Madara Uchiha

Favorite Naruto Character: SASUKE-KUNNNNNNNNN =D

Least Favorite Naruto Character: Sakura..... shes so uselesss

Favorite Naruto Fight: Sasuke-kun Vs Danzo

Village: Clouds ftw!

Skills for Missions: All-knowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for fillers and anime-only movies cuz those are just stupid 9/10 of the time. So random facts and knowledge as powerful as the Jubi's chakra ^_^

Who invited you: I invited myself cuz i just pwn like that

HEY YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm remaking my set.... wanna see?

*shoots Mr. Wham*

That happened... tbh, you really haven't missed that much. Akatsuki and HB's HP is around 1/3, so they're not doing so hot... time for pills!

*El Makes usese X Accuracy, X Attack, X Spec. Atk, X Defense, X Spec. Def, Dire Hit, and X Speed on Akatsuki and HB*

*El Makes uses Full Restore on Akatsuki and HB*

>;D

Archived