Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well considering I never knew Liz's powers nor did I bother to read them I wouldn't have known.

But the fact would still remain, moving through a base that you don't know where your going at a high speed could lead to problems. By having her move wuick, but not too fast allows her to make good decisions and get there in enough time.

Damn I need Ninjew to go into Dragon Form so I use Tsukuyomi ripoff and Fusion to turn off the negative zone.BTW does the Shyokoku(or whatever) even do anything?Also:154501c.jpg

I will add to the front page

Shokyoku Mode is when I can alter and distort the senses of anything, whether it's the opponent or myself. It can also slow their movements and make them see or perceive things differently then normal. If you've played Brawl, it's like Luigi's Final Smash. I can widen the effects through Negative Zone, but it's most effective with direct contact. I did turn it off if you re-read my posts you should see that -.-

Day, you're in the room where everyone is fighting Kisune

Kisune had his clones grab everyone's ankles and pull them under, but I used my Negative Zone to mess his senses so the shadow clone jutsu was weakened. So just post with you and Tsuki escaping the clones from pulling you down, then make an attack.

And why hasn't Ninjew posted since 4:30???

Like 7 hours ago..

Archived