Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK new naruto Manga and episode were good.

I have a few issues with your HB posts:

1. Ze'b couldn't track me unless he followed the line/trail of where they walked.

2. They set up in a desert..

3. Breaking in wouldn't be just as easy as smashing the front door. There's a barrior in place to prevent such simple break ins.

4. There are no traps or barriers inside.

5. I'll reveal the design of the base sooon, so you'll know where they are and which you you have to go.

OK new naruto Manga and episode were good.I have a few issues with your HB posts:1. Ze'b couldn't track me unless he followed the line/trail of where they walked.2. They set up in a desert..3. Breaking in wouldn't be just as easy as smashing the front door. There's a barrior in place to prevent such simple break ins.4. There are no traps or barriers inside.5. I'll reveal the design of the base sooon, so you'll know where they are and which you you have to go.

Sorry dude, should have told us before we went in to do it >.>

And he detected your remaining Reiatsu which was where you walked...so that's fine

I gotta go look in HB now to catch up..

Well, you never really gave us a good idea of what it would be liek so we just went along with what we came up with. :/

And I see Dra-man transported our team to Kisune, and Tenkai is about to arrive at Sven's place.

I wasn't on..and no he's not.

Sorry dude, should have told us before we went in to do it >.>

And he detected your remaining Reiatsu which was where you walked...so that's fine

I gotta go look in HB now to catch up..

I did look. You should ahev waited. You knew I would be pissed.

Fine, but Tenkai's walking in on Sven's throne room. XD

NO he's not.

Dranzer you can't f***ing teleport somewhere you don't know.

Base.jpg

That's the base design.

A genjutsu trap makes sense anyway

You know, you were online while we were waiting for someone to teleport us there, did it not occur to you to reveal the base structure in case something like this happened >__>

Sucks cause I was gonna ask you this morning about the design >.>

I didn't have the design ready..plus i didn't think you all would attempt to engage the battle before I even got on.

LIZ TOLD ME WHERE YOU EFFING ARE!!!

Now stop whining we're fighting you awredy.

She wouldn't know where I was.

Archived