Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made one for Ulquiorra. It's in my thread, I'll link you to the battle later.

And you app makes me happy.

Our stories seem to do well to antagonize each other. Ze'b was born human but do to a freak accident, he was able to live in the soul society, though it changed him. It has something to do with the half-hollow that was in his body. The other half reunited when he got his Zanpaktou. (I eed to remeber that)

I ask can I have been the captain before. It'd make sense and I would have left the gaurd by now. Ze;b is incredibly powerful as his Shikai's Shunpo limit allows him to move at the spped of light and his bankai is insane. And it's mostly lightnign until it gets to the third part. His hollow is different from ost others because the battle he fought with it didn't last that long and it was either he would win or the hollow, which was more like wild animal than a carbon copy of him. This matters. It's what makes him a abnormal Vizard. For examples, he can fire Ceroes with out his mask. With his mask he fires Liero's which have a piercing ability. I must say your a Shinigami born Arrancar and I'm a Human-Born Vizard. Good opposites. I also read your powers for both swords which isn't normal to have but then again your character isn't normal, so it makes sense. Your Shinigami form I'm not worried about. And even Your Segunda is managable. ut Simalatanously...That's a 3rd form Bankai for me. FINALLY A CHALLENGE (I'll be using the hollow mask in Shikai when I fight you, and it last for about 5 minutes)...

Yes this fight will be a good one.

Finally seing as how both of our characters were member of Stealth Corps, I suggest We don't kill each other instantly. I'll be the last fight you...

I CALL BEING HIS MAIN OPPONENT!!

I AM ON A LOT. LIKE ALMOST AL DAY, SO I'll be post ready and I think its really gunna be fun.. IM EXCITED!!!!!!!

ALSO I NEED A FAVOR FROM SOMEONE

1.Kool and Ninjew, if your on par with Aizen' i would say your underestimating yourself. I had...never mind...I'll put it to you like this if you wanna really know how good Zeb is then you need to read Demensia. I suggest pages 20 to 30. that's when he killed ulquiorra, who in the story had gotten strong enough to be stronger than starkk and have a trecera. Starkk & Grimmjow both had Segundas....ahhh it was sooo good...T.T im gunna cry now

2. Ninjew there's a flaw in one thing you said about no info: he was a captain, of course there's info on him up until he's in hueco mundo obviously.

3. Te favor is a Duel. I need to test my Yubels on YGN

Cortez, we got separated

Ninjew blew up Kougakure, I rescued Perseus and Go

Bando restored all the damage and erected a force field with a forbidden jutsu, but it shortened his life span by 20 years (should have died, but didn't)

Now we're gonna look for Tsuki

We don't know if he survived, because all the people still died

Meaning so did Perseus' animals :/

Unless you rescued 1

If you people see my post in HB OoC tread you'll see I have a plan for the final; battle.

Also DL I'm gonna transport both Daisuke and Kaori into space and leave there asses to rot there if you do it.I have Minato-no-jutsu.

Also Fusion 50 points for succes of the mision.Thanks.

Yes, BT, because you haven't even noticed my Mission for you. D:

So, for the last time...

Name: El Make

Person to do Mission: BT

Mission: Make a Killer Bee sig with "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" in it.

Reward: 2 reps.

>O

Fusion, make a Shoddy Team! And I'm frikin ditching Black-kun and JZ! Unless one of them posts by the time I get back...

Archived