Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at some of the best sets on YCM you think they went around asking people to comment no they just kept at it whether people commented or not. Trust me i know.

well after I change my name people will comment.... who wants to comment on a person named Peetzaahhh....

Day I loled a little bit when you shinra Tensei'd me. I'm guna assume that yu have the 3 second gap in your powers....if so, you have bad luck.

In three seconds Ze'b can pull a hundred...with plenty room for more. But This fight is gunna be interesting.. seeing your offense anyway

Also you did a double tensei...

And of course they miised the master ninja:

Dante...er I mean...Altair...umm I mean Naruto yah Naruto

I wonder if DMG should still be a kage....I mean, he has like 2-3 posts here....

Previous post count also counts

You're still a Sage despite not being in the top 3, aren't you >.>

And stop trolling about the HB, you don't have to post there, but quit baiting us like that

Seriously.

Yes Day I work Sundays, only days I don't work are Mondays and Wednesdays

Meaning I'll be on a lot tomorrow except from 10:30-2:00

I need to update HB's timeline >.>

Also could someone vote here?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/217974-fusion-vs-creator-place-your-bets-4-0/page__p__4550441__fromsearch__1#entry4550441

Your Deck, Fusion, is a Light and Dark Deck focused on powering up monsters at summoning high-level monsters while simultaneously gaining Life Points.

My Deck is focused on Swarming Dragons and if I have to, I'll destroy everything on the field so I can have a clear Killing Shot.

It's difficult to use because of my non-Dragon types and the balance between spells and traps.

Archived