Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Bando went to kill the Mizukage for killing his parrnts 20 years ago he ran into fusion we fought and then we had a great friendship. Then we ran into Dranzer along the way to kirigakure. When we reached the village we split up. All of a sudden we were joined by Go and derek. Then the mizukage was killed by ninjew ):( . Then he and dranzer fought and tied by Dranzer was hurt. So fuse took him back to the village.(Kougakure). I am currently 15 min away and Fusion is fighting a dragon lord.

-.- whew that was long...

Great, another thread I have to post in.... can somebody tell me what's happening in HB? Because the last time I was here Nin-pimp had only just announced himself to the world.... :/

God, so much

[spoiler=Better +rep me for taking the time to type this...]

Basically I went to Kougakure, Bando's hometown (Day's character) who had to leave for business. We had a fight, which ended in a tie. Afterward, I decided to help Bando on his quest to vanquish Kougakure's enemies before they attacked the village (which is weak right now, they don't have a Kage yet, it'll be Bando when he returns). I got new clothes (like Luigi but with a t-shirt underneath and a green hat with an F on it) and he and I left only to meet Dranzer, who is Zeru in this game (see his bio for powers) He said he'd help us so long as we helped him attack Tsuchigakure, who apparently allied themselves to the Dragon Lords. We both agreed and the 4 of us (Day also has a pupil called Tsuki) got to Kirigakure and launched an attack, with Bando and Zeru headed for the Mizukage. However, the Dragon Lords dispersed themselves to the 3 villages, with Kisune to Kiri, Azera to Kou, and Sven to Tsuchi. So Kisune got to the Kage and killed her first. At this time, Cortez's other 2 characters along with my 2nd guy, Go, made their way to Kirigakure and helped us out. However, Zeru managed to get into the Kage's mansion then used a special fire attack which prevented any of us from helping him. What he did then was do a space-time jutsu which took both of them to space, then Zeru teleported back barely alive. I rushed him to Kougakure in Chisoku form (since there's no way Kiri would help) and when I got there and submitted him to the hospital, Azera came in, then I encountered him and our epic fight is starting. Derek and Liz sensed him, then Go and Bando hitched a ride and now the 4 are heading for Kougakure, but it'll take some time before they arrive (took Chisoku Fusion an hour at full speed). JZ and Black are about to meet Sven I believe, Cortez and Shadow are doing their own thing in the other dimension (almost done I think, Shadow's going berserk and Cortez will probably fight him again, then come back) and JZ made a 2nd character who is in Kougakure now.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention Kisune used his own space-time jutsu to survive and teleport back to his base.

Archived