Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wel dark if yuir talkin bout teh kyubbi shards, ten thats yur idea and i admit its pretty good

But as you can see im a RP whore...

And the 3rd party characters could either be NPCs or you could be a character that's already alive. Most of the people there are acceptable...but I'd have a section for aplpying for them...

As fr teh idea, I'd have Naruto as meh char & Madara. Kimimaro & Sasuke..i would prolly ask someone to be them...

As for strength obviously you have your old techniques, and then you can have new ones as well cause ppl are stronger,

But yes, you would be ninjas in the resistance...

But I must say, I need to DL's Naru fic b/c in truth I'm kinda lazy and I have prollems filling in minor details in fics...I mean I can, but itd be like 6 months of dedication that i don't have so this is why I sed rP. It work faster and I would be able to end it sooner.

Also sorry for ignoring what you guys were talking about just wanted to point that out.

wel dark if yuir talkin bout teh kyubbi shards, ten thats yur idea and i admit its pretty good

But as you can see im a RP whore...

And the 3rd party characters could either be NPCs or you could be a character that's already alive. Most of the people there are acceptable...but I'd have a section for aplpying for them...

As fr teh idea, I'd have Naruto as meh char & Madara. Kimimaro & Sasuke..i would prolly ask someone to be them...

As for strength obviously you have your old techniques, and then you can have new ones as well cause ppl are stronger,

But yes, you would be ninjas in the resistance...

But I must say, I need to DL's Naru fic b/c in truth I'm kinda lazy and I have prollems filling in minor details in fics...I mean I can, but itd be like 6 months of dedication that i don't have so this is why I sed rP. It work faster and I would be able to end it sooner.

Also sorry for ignoring what you guys were talking about just wanted to point that out.

Thanks for the input.

I would say that people could change the way the characters are not too much but enough for it to be a good story. The reason why I would Run Naruto is because I want him to be dfferent...The others would be up to the person...

It has given me much to think about...

But now I'm considering both, using the RP as a Springboard for the Fic...

And I wouldn't want to do that much work, considering how I try not to join Naruto RPs

EDIT: Denver, whats your time zone, cause its almost 2 here

... *Looks at Hidden Base... then grabs Fusion's left ear, and Day's right, pulling them so the two heabutt one another*

DOES THE TERM NO OOC ONLY POSTS IN THE IC THREAD NOT REGISTER?!?!?!?!?!

NONE! That's what the *Le gasp* OOC only thread and PMs are for!

Just know Day, he can't die, meaning even if I win, he'll come back

Unless we defeat all the Dragon Lords, then he'll probably stay in hell

Also, there's some flaws with that.

1. If you could do teleportation, why didn't you use it to get us to Kirigakure? There's no explanation as to why you wouldn't have used it then.

2. You can't fight him because our fight already started. The code man, the code. You can't interfere unless someone asks for help. I would, it's just that I can't accept the teleportation jutsu thing because of reason 1, I'm sorry :/

Archived