Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I JUST WROTE THE DAMN OPENING PLIT I DON'T WANNA DO IT AGAIN!!!

Its kind of canon but at the same time noncanon

MADARA SUCCEED IN CONQUERING THE NINJA WORLD, OR SO IT LOOKs like

He managed to make the 10-taled beast long enough to make the eternal tsukiyomi, but itachi's preparations for Naruto have been so incredibly useful, they brought him back alive and actually allowed him to reseal the nine-tails' in himself. The 10 tails still exists phyiscally but its not stable and allowed for justu to be made that allowed for a resistance. Itachi's gift helped give naruto the resistance to the Uchiha's Sharigan and general clan specialties but it resulted in creating a Rinnengan upon his death, and now he has a rinnengan that he doesn't really know how to use. He did fight sasuke & madara simaltaneously with no help, which is why he managed to die. The resurrected Akatsuki had been brought back to life, except Itachi. He burned when he was resurrected.(im thinking of this actually being a substitution justu). Madara now plans to get the tailed-beasts Dark Chakra's espciallly the 9 tails, which would stabilize the 10 tails andperfect his eternal tsukiyomi.

There are people from outside the ninja world coming into it and bringing their resources and trash including drugs & weapons. Madara is loving this. There is an underground resistance that is surrogatelylead by Naruto though its official leader is Kakashi, Tusnade & Mizukage. Gaara & Killerbe are alive & well...

Naruto is vastly more powerful and has a wider range of jutsu. Also upon his revival, he brought back 2 people: Jiraya & Kimmimaro. Its unknown why but Jiraiya is in his life once more & he and kimmimaro are new team 7. Sasuke has gone semi-rogue but its still working for madara. The RP starts off with Madara and Kabuto, his other right hand planning something. Naruto and Hinata are dating in this RP & Sakura has fallen for Sai. Karin is also in love with Naruto and she, him and hinata know it...

Anyways the idea is that the resistance will fight the Ruling ninjas and win. The ninjas here are now at least Jonin level if not ANBU, for they have to literally fight to survive since madara does know they exist

The RP was intended to be a more mature RP with killing drugs guns and the good stuff but it can still be dimmed down...

And yes they have weapons like guns in this RP...

Thats my idea

Meh I'm kinda lackign motivation to do an RP.All I need is Dl's permision to use the storyline and it will all be done.

Also Fusion and Cortez sorry,but Zeru just made and epic comeback and set Kisune flying in space.Before you say it's GM think that Zeru is uncontious and is bleeding and is now where the group is.Meaning his life is in your hands.

Oh that thing

That thing is the Demon Wind Shuriken: Windmill of Shadows (I still lol at Sasuke saying that, even if he was 12)

I'd edit it to say giant shuriken so Dranzer won't misunderstand, but whatever

EDIT: You ninja'd me instead...

Answer me in HB!

Never thought I'd say this to someone here....but...

LRN2NARUTO

Anyway, Dranzer, you can make the RP based on my plot.

Also, Wham, I still think my plot is better =3

Cause I got 50+ chapters written of it~

No JZ

Right now, I'm heading for Kougakure to try and heal Dranzer who's on the brink of death (where Azera is also going to appear)

Daybreak's group, Cortez's group, and my 2nd guy are still in Kirigakure

Kisune is in space right now, I don't know how he'll get out of that one

You can come in soon, maybe you can fight Azera or I can

Or both, but he sounds like one of us can handle him

Archived