Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i'm going to teach him the Shinra Tensei(Almighty Push)

The one thing though is I have telekinesis, which can repel people if I can gain control over their mind >.>

So I don't know if I'd have a use for it, but any other technique (maybe something with lightning, I can only use Thunderhand right now) would be good

Well, if you can use lightning and water together, surely you could use them separately? Like with Yamato's Wood Style, he can do Water and Earth

I could, but then there's also my kiai, which is like a less powerful version of Shinra Tensei

I just kinda think it'd be better if you taught me how to utilize lightning more, but do whatever works I guess (I saw your post, you could edit it if you decide to teach me lightning jutsu *wink wink*)

Ah very good

And you know what, I'll jump the gun a little since I was planning to do this at the contest's end anyway

Hitokage, I'm promoting you to Anbu!

As such, you'll be getting a member card made by me when I have a moment alone to do so >.>

My one question is do you want Zekrom or the KH guy as your pic (If latter, is it Sora or Roxas, couldn't tell :P)

Archived