What the next YGO anime should be

Seriously, just hear me out.

WHAT IF, instead of making a anime about duelists and making the series a joke, we make the series about the monsters.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_storylines

Seriously, each monster could have it's own arc or season.

Giga will get his own season since he's the best..

Dark Ruler will get his own.

Zera the Mant will get his since his is long and good.

Dai Grepher could just get a arc and finish it with D.D. Warrior Lady.

Just think of it.

The series could now be taken seriously, be good, and be awesome.

Admit it.

We all want to see Giga go kick ass.

Plus, since Kenta is in Japan, we can force him to take over Konami and the NHK.

Also,

Six Sam anime for the win!

you might be on to something. I personaly hope that the hero of the next serries is a girl, just to see what Kazuki Takashi would come up with. the way I see, either Giga, DD, or Zera should get their own anime or something.

I think there should be a anime about the permad cards like BLSotB, Yata, DSF, MoF, CEDeoE, Scientist, Fiber, Cyber, DMoC, ect.

Black Luster Solder and Dark Magician of Chaos fighting against Chaos Emperor Dragon and Dark Strike Fighter, Magical Scientist is carrys off Cyber and Fiber Jar to his lab, Tsukiomi is watching the sunset with Yata Garasu perched on her shoulder, and Witch of the Black Forest is looking in her crystal ball watching it all happen, with a evil grin on her face.

you might be on to something. I personaly hope that the hero of the next serries is a girl, just to see what Kazuki Takashi would come up with. the way I see, either Giga, DD, or Zera should get their own anime or something.

Back in the olden days of YGO, the cards had good story, and when developed, formed a story that might be good for a anime series.

Even a 12 episode one even.

It would have to be a spinoff series, because the main ones have to be able to promote the real life card game. I like the idea of Gagagigo having his story told, from his start as a cute little reptile to his fall as a beastly demon cyborg lizard. If they did, base it off the cards themselves, it wouldn't be restrained by the whole dueling thing. Unless they made the monsters fight using cards of themselves... Ugh.

It would have to be a spinoff series, because the main ones have to be able to promote the real life card game. I like the idea of Gagagigo having his story told, from his start as a cute little reptile to his fall as a beastly demon cyborg lizard. If they did, base it off the cards themselves, it wouldn't be restrained by the whole dueling thing. Unless they made the monsters fight using cards of themselves... Ugh.

Then I'll take a plane to Japan, and take my anger out on Kenta then.

Dueling you say? how about, they duel, I mean they actually fight to the death, yeah, I can see the gagagigo story now, where he meets marauding captian, and freed, and inpachi, then kozaki preforms expiriments on him and everything, oh! and when he starts out with eria, when he becomes gagagigo in the war, he finds eria agian, and serves for a little more, before going back and being expirimented on and everything

can you like...tell me it?

Very well. The following is my take on the story of Mokey Mokey, complete with supporting card links and such:

The story begins with the story of Goblin of Greed. Go ahead and examine Goblin of Greed, but if I elaborate too much on his story, which is long enough in its own right, we won't get to Mokey Mokey's.

In any case, Goblin of Greed eventually ends up working at a factory, where Mokey Mokey are made. But sales were low. Nobody wanted any Mokey Mokey, so they eventually ended up in a pile, forgotten. Not very happy about this, taking a cue from a group of Ojama Yellow, the Mokey Mokeys all decide to work together to create a better life for themselves, and they try to do so, but are rejected by all other Fairies in existence, because he's synthetic. Eventually, they part ways with eachother, but everyone needs friends, right? So Mokey Mokey becomes friends with Gigobyte, Petit Dragon, Haniwa and Mushroom Man. But one day, Dark Armed Dragon comes by and kills everyone but Gigobyte, who escapes but is separated from everyone. Mokey Mokey is angered by this, and his rage and hate become the power needed to slay Dark Armed Dragon. Saddened by this, he buries his dead friends and leaves anything that may have fallen off of them during battle at the battleground, so he would never forget. Gigobyte finds his way back eventually, partially grown, but he and Mokey Mokey have several disagreements, and eventually turn on eachother. Mokey Mokey ends up gaining delayed EXP Points from defeating Dark Armed Dragon, and becomes huge, eventually ruling over all of the other Mokey Mokey due to his superior size. He lives happily for the rest of his life, but never forgets the horrible things that happened to his friends at the hands of Dark Armed Dragon.

Good enough?

Very well. The following is my take on the story of Mokey Mokey, complete with supporting card links and such:

The story begins with the story of Goblin of Greed. Go ahead and examine Goblin of Greed, but if I elaborate too much on his story, which is long enough in its own right, we won't get to Mokey Mokey's.

In any case, Goblin of Greed eventually ends up working at a factory, where Mokey Mokey are made. But sales were low. Nobody wanted any Mokey Mokey, so they eventually ended up in a pile, forgotten. Not very happy about this, taking a cue from a group of Ojama Yellow, the Mokey Mokeys all decide to work together to create a better life for themselves, and they try to do so, but are rejected by all other Fairies in existence, because he's synthetic. Eventually, they part ways with eachother, but everyone needs friends, right? So Mokey Mokey becomes friends with Gigobyte, Petit Dragon, Haniwa and Mushroom Man. But one day, Dark Armed Dragon comes by and kills everyone but Gigobyte, who escapes but is separated from everyone. Mokey Mokey is angered by this, and his rage and hate become the power needed to slay Dark Armed Dragon. Saddened by this, he buries his dead friends and leaves anything that may have fallen off of them during battle at the battleground, so he would never forget. Gigobyte finds his way back eventually, partially grown, but he and Mokey Mokey have several disagreements, and eventually turn on eachother. Mokey Mokey ends up gaining delayed EXP Points from defeating Dark Armed Dragon, and becomes huge, eventually ruling over all of the other Mokey Mokey due to his superior size. He lives happily for the rest of his life, but never forgets the horrible things that happened to his friends at the hands of Dark Armed Dragon.

Good enough?

You sure thats Gagagigo in DD trap hole? otherwise great

CARD GAMES IN SPACE.

Seriously, if they dedicate a series to the monsters rather than having duels, it would be awesome. They can still release more cards, only packs would have less anime cards, but they could still release cards where the pictures are based on scenarios the series provides.

The only downside would be how they'd cover the different stories since the anime would be jumping perspective as much as a soap opera does, and that'd be a terrible thing.

CARD GAMES IN SPACE.

Seriously, if they dedicate a series to the monsters rather than having duels, it would be awesome. They can still release more cards, only packs would have less anime cards, but they could still release cards where the pictures are based on scenarios the series provides.

The only downside would be how they'd cover the different stories since the anime would be jumping perspective as much as a soap opera does, and that'd be a terrible thing.

Bigger stories get their own seasons and get more detail.

Smaller ones just get minisodes and smaller arcs.

CARD GAMES IN SPACE.

Well, they could just do somthing like, Iduna, do another back story, so like there was a giant duel, and it destroyed part of the earth, so yeah

Archived