Digimon

FUNimation use to have the dub episodes' date=' guess they took them down.

[/quote']

Why would they though? If their uploading them, they most have the rights to it. Meh, I don't mind the subs so it isn't a problem.

IDK. I know they did because I watched the whole dub there.

Didn't another company do Frontier, hence the new opening?

There's also the fact that when Revenge of Diaboromon and Runaway Locomon were dubbed, the Froniter opening was used and Tai had a (crappy) new VA in RoD.

Have I mentioned how much I love Tamers?

Anyway, if FUNimation had 02 subbed on their site, I want to see if they can somehow get the dub for it. The original dubs were fine, but we kind of need some uncut versions or at least DVD releases that aren't Savers/Data Squad.

I want to see how far a season can go without killing a Leomon, though I believe 02 is an exception to that.

Xros wars already got their Leomon quota out of the way. XD

A Leomon is among the Digimon shown during the final battle against MaloMyotismon.

I noticed that. He still doesn't count because he survives.

I wonder who they'll send next from Bagura. The four Generals look pretty creepy.

Tactimon and Baalmon are pure awesome, Lilithmon is hawt, and Blastmon has yet to show his face in the anime. Also, Baalmon isn't really a General, he just has a high enough nobility to be considered on equal ground with the Generals.

Who else teared up watching the ending of Adventure (subbed)?

I even found the way the narrator recapped the season, and left sort of a cliffhanger, pretty sad.

"...as long as we keep the memory of Digimon alive in us." *butterfly passes by* T-T

My fav is

2wmo1hy.jpg

Still hoping that she and Coronamon and/or their evos show up in the anime.

---

Episode 4 just kick-started NenexTaiki

Nene: (smiles) I like strong boys...

Plus, Akari didn't seem bothered at all (though Zenjirou did xD).

Also liked how they gave everyone something to do in this episode.

Archived