Detective Conan: Case Closed

Are Detective Conan manga is finished or still on-going?

In the past i follow the manga, but because of super slow storyline and the author just throw us with some random bizarre murder cases and put very little about Shinichi vs Black Coat organization storyline (did Shinichi ever grew back normal again?). I give up reading it. :(

No I don't think They'll cancel it. In My Opinion' date=' They will just Run out of Ideas, then for the last movie, they will turn Conan back into Shinichi. Maybe then they will show Shinichi solving cases and stuff.

[/quote']

Can you imagine how it will be for the girl to realize that she's been with her bf everyday. The reason I say bf is because in the episode with the coded paperplanes they refer Shinichi as her lover

TO be quite honest' date=' Ran by now probably knows who Conan is. But the writers make Ran have stupid moments and stuff

I feel that the writers will make it so that Conan Disappears and Shinichi Reappears.

[/quote']

Well I just want them to be together again. I can't quit remember the guy's name but I think his name was Bourbon, right? Idk who it is yet but the moment he mentioned Sherlocke I was like "That's him alright"

Archived