Club Craptastic :):We need members, so join!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shakes head slowly* trust me. You should wait. At some point, you two are gonna go in two completely different directions. Then what? All you're heading for is heartache. I mean it. In about 6-8 months, she's gonna leave you, then a few months later, she's gonna hook up with her friend from California she hasn't seen since she was 6 years old, and you're gonna end up passing the time by drinking milk, watching Open Season 2 and wasting your life in some random forum based on Children's Card Games.

*shakes head slowly* trust me. You should wait. At some point, you two are gonna go in two completely different directions. Then what? All you're heading for is heartache. I mean it. In about 6-8 months, she's gonna leave you, then a few months later, she's gonna hook up with her friend from California she hasn't seen since she was 6 years old, and you're gonna end up passing the time by drinking milk, watching Open Season 2 and wasting your life in some random forum based on Children's Card Games.

That's you. Ryeden is different. It's gonna happen a different way. You're acting like all of the TV characters who are obsessed with love and saying that the main character, who is in love, will go through the same issues as the other character, but they are just overreacting and thinking that his love life is gonna be the same with everybody else. You need to stop thinking like that. If a girl left you, HOW it happened isn't going to happen to anybody else. I mean, look at me. I still haven't went out at all yet, and I'm glad about it. But YOU, no. This isn't a TV show. So drop the act! <_<

Archived