Anime's Best And Worst Moments??

Any Anime, the best moments and why and the worst moments and why.

Think about certain aspects that were bad or good, not just simply youre favourite character lost a fight or something.

One of the best moments I've seen was in DBZ where Vegeta blew himself up to save the planet he once hated. This to me brought a huge revalation to vegeta's character in the future as his sudden change in persona ie: Majin Vegeta being evil and sacrificing himself to save Earth took a dramatic turn that saw everyone miss Vegeta.

One of the worst moments I've seen was in the decision of who was going to space in DBGT. Trunks...It should have definatly been Vegeta, why? Because Goku and Vegeta's relationship as rivals and friends would have increased greatly, in the end Vegeta would become the villain when taken over by baby. I just think there was a big emotional opportunity missed by this.

any others?

Best moments: In TTGL when Lordgenome used the Lazengann Overload on the Anti-Spiral's Infinity Big Bang Storm to change its energy into Spiral Energy for use by the Tengen Toppa Lagann so it could fuse with all the other Tengen Toppa gunmen to form the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

When in TTGL Simon fought the Anti-Spiral in a fist fight, then destroyed him with a drill formed from his own blood.

Anytime in TTGL when anyone used Giga Drill Breaker.

Worst moments: Any moment during a 4kid dubbed episode of anything.

In TTGL when Kamina died.

Archived