This is a FILLER!! Filler night...

They don't put very much thought into the content or characters. The only filler I've ever liked is Bleach's Forest of Menos series, and even then, the central character of that series was meant to be a manga character and was only cut due to time constraints.

Also, kudos for the MJ reference.

Solution: When the manga-ka takes a break' date=' the show takes a break. Problem solved. A screen with nothing but the text, "No Bleach this week!" for twenty minutes would be better than most fillers.

[/quote']

Fillers also exist because the anime's faster than the manga. One week of anime could become two or three weeks of manga, and then the anime runs out of chapters to base off of.

Solution: Filler!

That being said, filler doesn't always equal bad.

^ Exactly some fillers are alright I liked the Noah filler in YGO, because I felt it a tamer way to introduce people who hadn't seen Season 0 to Seto's past.

True Umbra, did YGO originally be released every week? Until it hit GX and 5Ds?

^ Exactly some fillers are alright I liked the Noah filler in YGO' date=' because I felt it a tamer way to introduce people who hadn't seen Season 0 to Seto's past.

True Umbra, did YGO originally be released every week? Until it hit GX and 5Ds?

[/quote']

It probably could have been timed a little bit better, though. You know, seeing as that dragging-on tournament was about to end and then Marik would duel and...nah. Check out this dude with green hair. He screws the rules.

Solution: Kill the damn anime. It's basically the third leg kicking Pokemon's population further down the tube. Also, Do something with the games so that I'm not constantly getting those badges. I had alot of fun on Colusseum cause it had a plot. Pokemon's really gone down the tube.

Now that I'm done with my psuedo rant (I say psuedo cause you have no idea how long I can make a real rant.) time to get back on topic.

I'd say fillers are nessesary cause they help the manga get ahead which is needed. Some are actually pretty good. I liked the Zanpaktou filler arch for bleach cause it's not totally about ichigo's mask. The end of it didn't use ichigo's mask at all for him to beat the big bad boss. It actually show's him with his "FULL" power Zangetsu. You know the one he had back in the SS arc before Kubo decided to kill off most of ichigo's power. I could go into a rant for that but oh the things I'd say would make this post much to long so we'll just leave it at that.

So it's not a filler if it was in the manga?

That whole spa episode in TTGL wasn't a filler... Strange.

I'm glad DBZK took out the filler. I forgot they did that, and Goku was through Snake Way in about two episodes, I was like WTF?

Solution: Kill the damn anime. It's basically the third leg kicking Pokemon's population further down the tube. Also' date=' Do something with the games so that I'm not constantly getting those badges. I had alot of fun on Colusseum cause it had a plot. Pokemon's really gone down the tube.

Now that I'm done with my psuedo rant (I say psuedo cause you have no idea how long I can make a real rant.) time to get back on topic.

I'd say fillers are nessesary cause they help the manga get ahead which is needed. Some are actually pretty good. I liked the Zanpaktou filler arch for bleach cause it's not totally about ichigo's mask. The end of it didn't use ichigo's mask at all for him to beat the big bad boss. It actually show's him with his "FULL" power Zangetsu. You know the one he had back in the SS arc before Kubo decided to kill off most of ichigo's power. I could go into a rant for that but oh the things I'd say would make this post much to long so we'll just leave it at that.

[/quote']

The Zanpakuto arc started out decent, then it quickly became the worst of all the filler arcs (yes, I am including the Bounts and Amagai Shuusuke arcs). And then it had it's...sub-filler. I mean, wtf?

The Zanpakuto arc started out decent' date=' then it quickly became the worst of all the filler arcs (yes, I am including the Bounts and Amagai Shuusuke arcs). And then it had it's...sub-filler. I mean, wtf?

[/quote']

The Zanpakuto arc wasn't that bad. The Sword Fiend arc, on the other hand... there could've been something better.

Archived