DW Dusk/Dawn -

DW Dusk/Dawn -

DW DS Digimon World DS Music - Track 28

the whole entire DW 4 has epic music

Don't forget:

Asuka City - DW3

(And my personal favourite) Boss Battle - DS

EDIT:

^These three pwn Pokemon's Evolution theme.

I've yet to see see any Digimon video games beat

' date='
, or
. That last one especially.

you never played any Digimon games huh?

DW4

DW4

Mecha Nest

DW Dusk/Dawn -

DW Dusk/Dawn -

DW Dusk/Dawn -

DW DS Digimon World DS Music - Track 28

the whole entire DW 4 has epic music

Don't forget:

Asuka City - DW3

(And my personal favourite) Boss Battle - DS

EDIT:

^These three pwn Pokemon's Evolution theme.

Aside from the ones ripped off of the anime, the only one you listed that even beats Miror B.'s theme is Boss Battle from Digimon World DS.

But either way, we're getting into MUSIC now, and this isn't the right section for it, plus every single person in here is biased in some way. We need someone to OBJECTIVELY look at the pieces of music in both series to get anything conclusive.

imo Digimon soundtrack deal way more impact, the "digital" feel to it draws you in a state of trance. (i'm in love with Tehno, Trance, and any sub genres related to those 2)

Pokemon soundtrack on the other hand is really basic repetative and most of all, really really generic, all of them start almost all the same and its most likely to piss you off after a 1 min or 2 of listening to it.

Pokemon soundtrack on the other hand is really basic repetative and most of all' date=' really really generic, all of them start almost all the same and its most likely to piss you off after a 1 min or 2 of listening to it.

[/quote']

That goes for both games he appears in.

Also, very few of the songs are the same as eachother. I could go on, but I've already said we need an objective viewpoint. I see both you and myself as biased.

We shouldn't really be comparing music anyways, honestly.

Pokémon music sounds more like Nintendo game music; Digimon goes for a techno/digital theme.

It doesn't really make much sense to compare music that both aim for different styles.

Because apparently, battles aren't just "SPAM FIRE ATTACK ON GRASS" in Digimon.

Also, there's the fact that there's a lot of diversity in Digimon, so making a limited number of types couldn't categorize every Digimon.

• 5 weeks later...

thats because you cannot compare the digital world thats basically a limitless universe containing hundreds of digimon that most of them are simply programs, viruses etc.

and the termination mon acts more like a file type for example .exe, .html, .docx etc

Digimon looks really looks better in monster wise, but is just like pokemon. They have Evos and capture systems and they battle other digimon. i used to like digimon alot, so in anime wise, digimon. In game wise, pokemon. Its fun to hack pokemon! :3

If i remember corectly, digimon can talk right?

Archived