The Great Debate Digimon Or Pokemon

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all in my opinion and my preference so in my mind i am not wrong

Digimon> pokemon

i've played both games and watch anime. The Digimon Game(digimon world Dawn) held my attention longer than any pokemon game sadly......

Pokemon: Catch pokemon i like train them beat Champion go to new area and battle the end.......

Digimon World Dawn: Get digimon i want. Train them as i got through the storyline. Beat Big evil dude. Than go to new area with digis that kill your digis until after you get stronger. Than At the End Fight 9 Strong as **** Digimon that are hard to beat one after another W/o healing. Than End.

Both have the same replay of: New Game use different digimon.

I'm not going to go into online because i don't have wifi and never really used it when i did

The only time there was some power trainer in pokemon was Red in G/S/C/SS/HG

Anime: Digimon wins because they don't do the same flipping thing all the time.

Of couse i'm also waiting for Lost Evolution to get here to with it having all the royal knights and ancient digimon :D

Digimon> pokemon

i've played both games and watch anime. The Digimon Game(digimon world Dawn) held my attention longer than any pokemon game sadly......

Pokemon: Catch pokemon i like train them beat Champion go to new area and battle the end.......

Digimon World Dawn: Get digimon i want. Train them as i got through the storyline. Beat Big evil dude. Than go to new area with digis that kill your digis until after you get stronger. Than At the End Fight 9 Strong as **** Digimon that are hard to beat one after another W/o healing. Than End.

I'm not going to go into online because i don't have wifi and never really used it when i did

Of couse i'm also waiting for Lost Evolution to get here to with it having all the royal knights and ancient digimon :D

Digimon> pokemon

never did multiple player functions on most games but thats just me. And i never really paid attention to multiplayer aspect was to focused on single player aspects because this what i look at because i'm use to playing mostly single player games.

And thats also why i said the statement was imo seriously is there something wrong with not being a wifihore i don't need it <.< i have 2 DSes and normally have both version of the pokemon game and than get the last one. I never really liked battling other people to begin with because i felt it had no piont other than being a showoff

never did multiple player functions on most games but thats just me. And i never really paid attention to multiplayer aspect was to focused on single player aspects because this what i look at because i'm use to playing mostly single player games.

And thats also why i said the statement was imo seriously is there something wrong with not being a wifihore i don't need it <.< i have 2 DSes and normally have both version of the pokemon game and than get the last one. I never really liked battling other people to begin with because i felt it had no piont other than being a showoff

Showing off rarely happens in terms of multiplayer Pokemon or competetive Pokemon. Everyone's too busy executing their plan to get rid of your 6 Pokemon. Seriously, you don't notice most of the series changes without going to the competetive aspect, or multiplayer at the very least.

IVs and EVs, two things you've probably never heard of, are greatly emphasized there. Most items and a large amount of moves are almost completely useless in-game, but are some of the best moves ever in multiplayer (case in point - Stealth Rock). I could go on, but I don't think you want to hear it.

Basically - they've changed a lot, but you'll only notice most of it in multiplayer mode. Nobody really cares about Pokemon's story. I'm not saying that you have to be a "wifihore", I'm saying that it's a major point that you're missing in your judgment.

Showing off rarely happens in terms of multiplayer Pokemon or competetive Pokemon. Everyone's too busy executing their plan to get rid of your 6 Pokemon. Seriously, you don't notice most of the series changes without going to the competetive aspect, or multiplayer at the very least.

IVs and EVs, two things you've probably never heard of, are greatly emphasized there. Most items and a large amount of moves are almost completely useless in-game, but are some of the best moves ever in multiplayer (case in point - Stealth Rock). I could go on, but I don't think you want to hear it.

Basically - they've changed a lot, but you'll only notice most of it in multiplayer mode. Nobody really cares about Pokemon's story. I'm not saying that you have to be a "wifihore", I'm saying that it's a major point that you're missing in your judgment.

Archived