The Great Debate Digimon Or Pokemon

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and plus the pokemon fans cheat because they compare in-training digimon against pokemon like arceus or they make up stuff like pokemon using guns and stuff pokemon aren't nuthin special there just animals with elemental attributes and plus there are 500 pokemon while there are 4000 digimon and counting

but if u remember arceus dosent have much power any more anywat

How so?

he used all his power to recreate the world

...Incorrect. If you're misinterpreting the movie' date=' you have the situation wrong and the movie's non-canon anyways.

[/quote']

either way seraphimon wud annihilate arceus

Okay' date=' here's the best argument.

Pokémon has GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK.

Digimon has BELPHEMON RAGE MODE

Digimon wins.

[/quote']

I agree completely.

That too.

Yggdrasil (Who IS a god) would beat Arceus.

By that logic, wouldn't Alphamon Ouryūken also beat Arceus? (Probably easier too.)

Let us ask the author of Ansem Retort what he thinks of Pikachu and Agumon' date=' the biggest mascots of each series.

Easily Agumon. Last I checked, Pikachu can't turn into an armored dinosaur assassin.

Agumon, or should I say Wargreymon is much cooler then anything in the Pika family. Charizard however tops Wargreymon.

Any way Anime's are about equal, as are the over all creatures. The thing that gives pokemon the edge is the games.

Let us ask the author of Ansem Retort what he thinks of Pikachu and Agumon' date=' the biggest mascots of each series.

Easily Agumon. Last I checked, Pikachu can't turn into an armored dinosaur assassin.

Agumon, or should I say Wargreymon is much cooler then anything in the Pika family. Charizard however tops Wargreymon.

Any way Anime's are about equal, as are the over all creatures. The thing that gives pokemon the edge is the games.

untill the 5th gen. pokemon come out there is no wat pokemon is better than digimon:x:x

Guest Merciful Idiot

Hardly. There are only now about 500-600 different species of Pokemon including the unreleased Pokemon, while there are now 882 different species of Digimon, EXCLUDING the unreleased Digimon.

untill the 5th gen. pokemon come out there is no wat pokemon is better than digimon:x:x

The fact that pokemon is the second largest video game series in the world disagrees with you.

Hardly. There are only now about 500-600 different species of Pokemon including the unreleased Pokemon' date=' while there are now [b']882[/b] different species of Digimon, EXCLUDING the unreleased Digimon.

When I said they were equal in creatures I didn't mean numbers. I mean over all design and "coolness".

The fact that pokemon is the second largest video game series in the world disagrees with you.

Before anyone tries disputing this' date=' read the list below:

1. Mario (222 million)

2. Pokémon (200 million)

3. Tetris (125 million)

4. The Sims (125 million)

5. Need for Speed (100 million)

6. Final Fantasy (97 million)

7. Madden NFL (75 million)

8. Sonic the Hedgehog (70 million)

9. Grand Theft Auto (70 million)

10. FIFA (65 million)

Note that Mario had 15 more years than Pokemon.

Sonic and Final Fantasy are also pretty old' date=' but they're not as high on the list. Age obviously has nothing to do with it.

[/quote']

Age has nothing to do with the total amount of games sold in a franchise's run? With more time, more games are made - and people buy them. That's a direct relationship right there.

FF and Sonic not being high, in that case, says something.

Hardly. There are only now about 500-600 different species of Pokemon including the unreleased Pokemon' date=' while there are now [b']882[/b] different species of Digimon, EXCLUDING the unreleased Digimon.

dude your wrong if you add all the digimon from all the games and then add all the digimon from the anime you will get over 2000

Archived