BLACKWING Support cards (Last card added GOLD rare)

Ovedrive

Blackwing - Nurro the Mechanical Wing

Has decent beater potential during the damage step. 1700 is simple, but it can still be ran over by the 1800-1900 ATK monsters you see today. I'd make it +700, that way most of the time, it would match up while attacking the basic LEvel 4 beater stat of 1800. Has decent swarm potential searching out any needed blackwings. Probably would be used for the Tuners. Decent card in all. 9.4/10

Blackwing - Shirua the Emperor Wing

That first effect seems nice. Clearing out the field to get the Blackwings have their OTK started. It's nice how it can recycle itself to be used again for Tribute Fodder, but probably for Synchro Capabilities. 9.2/10

Blackwing - Ghabi the Metal Shield

Great way to clear the field for the OTK. Needs a drawback though, it's like a hidden mine just waiting to get stepped on. Then, you can return it to your hand. This is great mainly because it's a Tuner that can nuke the field while your opponent's guard is down and you can reuse it as a Tuner. Needs a drawback though. 9.5/10

Blackwing - Garru the Golden Wing

Looks like this card will store up those counters fast, since Blackwings love to swarm. The first effect by removing 3 counters will most likely be used for the Tuners. The removing 5 counters to deal a mere 600? Not worth it IMO. What'd I change it too is remove 5 counters to Special 1 Blackwing Monster from your hand. With no ATK,DEF or Level restrictions. Just any 1 Blackwing in your hand. IMO that would make it worth removing 5 counters. 9.6/10

One thing about the Blackwings is that they are all suppose to be DARK Attributes. Maybe in that card's effect you can mention it also also being treated as FIRE' date=' and change its Attribute to DARK.

[/quote']

OK I am really getting sick of people saying all BW's are supposed to be DARK Attribute this card proves otherwise

Guest Overdrive™

yeah u r right ^^^

anyway, last card added.

if i find any more pics of bw's i will make more cards

so...how do you like new card

You know... You can edit your post... Just put all of your current cards in your current cards in the first post and delete the other posts with cards... It'll save time for those wanting to see your cards and it'll clean up space ^^!

By the way' date=' I love the cards. You [b']don't[/b] need to change them. Because you should always remember this saying:

"If it's not broken, it's not a Blackwing!" - By plenty of Blackwing haters (including me)!

Ah, I remember having that quote in my sig. I should put it back there, lol. Totally gonna rep you for supporting the cause, though.

One thing about the Blackwings is that they are all suppose to be DARK Attributes. Maybe in that card's effect you can mention it also also being treated as FIRE' date=' and change its Attribute to DARK.

[/quote']

OK I am really getting sick of people saying all BW's are supposed to be DARK Attribute this card proves otherwise

Yes, but that is an unusual case, as it is a boss monster (not that BW's need one).

Reading through these effects sickened me a little bit. But then I took a step back and determined that they're not much worse than the actual cards. The Field Spell was probably the worst for me, though, Blackwings totally don't need that, or any extra support at all.

But you dedicated yourself to your cause, so I will say that you did a good job of selecting pictures, although the holo was a bit over the top.

Blackwing - Sliffon the Rescue Wing

The effect makes sense to the name, the picture, kinda. Can pretty much save a Blackwing you need to keep on the field, what bugs me though, this card would be much better as a Tuner. Otherwise, it's decent support for the Blackwings. I can see this maybe side-decked at 1, maybe 2 at the most. 8.4/10

Guest Overdrive™

tnx ^^^...and for the pic, that litlle red bag when i saw it i was thinking it is some kind of first-aid kit bag :lol: hahah

Archived