BLACKWING Support cards (Last card added GOLD rare)

Ovedrive

Guest Overdrive™

Blackwing supports

ofakjs.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be special summoned.When this card is normal summoned,select 1 "Blackwing" monster in your graveyard and add it to your hand.Reveal one Spell card from your Hand to negate the effect of one Trap card that targets 1 "Blackwing" monster on your side of the Field.When this card is destroyed by effect,tribute 1 "Blackwing" monster you control to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

nr0idv.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Increase the ATK of all "Blackwing" monsters by 500.While this card is face-up on the Field,negate the effect and destroy any Spell card that targets any "Blackwing" monster you control.By paying 1000 life points,select up to 3 opponent's Spell and Trap card zones.As long as this card remains face-up on the Field,the selected zones cannot be used.

dwbfj6.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]While this card is face-up on the Field,it is also treated as DARK and WIND monster.When this card is normal summoned or set,select 1 level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster in your Deck.This card gains ATK equal to that monster's ATK.

21j6o39.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, by removing from play 1 "Blackwing" Monster from your graveyard, increase the ATK of this card by 600 during the Damage step only. When this card is destroyed by battle, by tributing 1 face-up monster you control, Special summon 1 "Blackwing" monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Hand or Deck.

1sf403.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls. If your opponent controls no monsters, this card cannot declare the Attack. If this card is in the Graveyard, you can add it to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw during your Draw Phase.

sbhsud.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]FLIP: Destroy all non-DARK monsters on the field. If this card is in the Graveyard, you can add it to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw during your Draw Phase.

t06r21.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Each time a monster is Normal or Special summoned, place 1 Golden Wing Counter on this card (max.5). You can remove 3 Golden Wing Counters from this card to special summon 1 "Blackwing" monster with 1500 ATK or less from your hand. You can remove 5 Golden Wing Counters from this card to inflict 600 damage to your opponent.

33xgb2p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Activate this effect only when your opponent destroys 1 "Blackwing" monster on your side of the field. By tributing this card face-up on your side of the field, Special summon 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Graveyard that was destroyed this turn.

Correct OCG:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. You can reveal one Spell card from your Hand to negate the effect of a Trap Card that targets 1 "Blackwing" monster on your side of the Field. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Tribute 1 "Blackwing" monster you control to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Well the name fits the effect. But seeing it's "the Guardian Wing" I was expecting some high DEF of 2800 or so. Great for protecting your Blackwings during the Battle Phase. Needs a better drawback then just revealing a card IMO. I think it should also be once per turn. Not as much as you want. Seeing it can only protect 1 Blackwing at a time, it can't do anything about Torrential Tribute, Mirror Force, and such. That last effect should be a 'You can' effect IMO. Seeing it should be your choice if you want to inflict burn or not. Overall, an okay card. 7.6/10

Correct OCG:

Increase the ATK of all "Blackwing" monsters by 500. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the activation and destroy any Spell Cards that targets any "Blackwing" monsters you control. By paying 1000 Life Points, select up to 3 opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zones. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected Spell and Trap Card Zones cannot be used.

Remember to leave a space after comma's and periods when making cards. ATK boost is to high. I'd make it as low as 200 and as high as 400. You know the way you worded it, it negates Spell Cards that YOU control that target your own Blackwings. And that last effect may be handy, but is OP'd. Make it as high as 2 Zones cannot be used. Or even 1. 1 sounds good. Otherwise, an okay card for Blackwings. 7.8/10

Guest Overdrive™

Did you make that pic by yourself? XD

Really nice!

No.i found the image in Father Wolf's image gallery.Tnx

Correct OCG:

Increase the ATK of all "Blackwing" monsters by 500. While this card is face-up on the field' date=' negate the activation and destroy any Spell Cards that targets any "Blackwing" monsters you control. By paying 1000 Life Points, select up to 3 opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zones. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected Spell and Trap Card Zones cannot be used.

[/quote']

Remember to leave a space after comma's and periods when making cards. ATK boost is to high. I'd make it as low as 200 and as high as 400. You know the way you worded it, it negates Spell Cards that YOU control that target your own Blackwings. And that last effect may be handy, but is OP'd. Make it as high as 2 Zones cannot be used. Or even 1. 1 sounds good. Otherwise, an okay card for Blackwings. 7.8/10

Thank you i will try to improve myself :D

Guest Overdrive™

yeah you r right

FIXED (Dark attribute):

mwbbb4.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]While this card is face-up on the Field,it is also treated as FIRE and WIND monster.When this card is normal summoned or set,select 1 level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster in your Deck.This card gains ATK equal to that monster's ATK.

Correct OCG:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' select 1 "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. You can reveal 1 Spell card from your hand to negate the effect of a Trap Card that targets 1 "Blackwing" monster on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Tribute 1 "Blackwing" monster you control to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

[/quote']

OCG fix fail. :P

Post all cards in first post.

Meh cards.

Major and not minor OCG problems.

4/10

The whole card holo sux. Do it only on the pic or just don't.

You should put the new Red Rare card on the first post. That way people don't need to scroll down.

The card is OP'd as a beatstick. I'd make it just in your hand. But even that can make it OP'd. I'd make it maybe select a Level 4 or lower monster in your hand? And reduct it's ATK to 200-400. Because say you select/reveal a Bora in your hand, it's ATK becomes 1900-2100. Quite the beater for a Level 4. I think you should also remove the part where even when it's Set you can activate it's effect. I can see how the picture matches how it's treated as 2 other Attributes, but what are some of the benefits Blackwings can used with a FIRE/WIND/DARK Blackwing? Overall, 7.2/10

You know... You can edit your post... Just put all of your current cards in your current cards in the first post and delete the other posts with cards... It'll save time for those wanting to see your cards and it'll clean up space ^^!

By the way, I love the cards. You don't need to change them. Because you should always remember this saying:

"If it's not broken, it's not a Blackwing!" - By plenty of Blackwing haters (including me)!

well I'[m lookijg at your cards and trying to balance out, for start the first 2 cards is pretty Op'ed, for to be less Op'ed you must trade off the stats for it.

"This card cannot be special summoned.When this card is normal summoned,select 1 "Blackwing" monster in your graveyard and add it to your hand.Reveal one Spell card from your Hand to negate the effect of one Trap card that targets 1 "Blackwing" monster on your side of the Field.When this card is destroyed by effect,tribute 1 "Blackwing" monster you control to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent."

For Shiniro the Guardian Wing, like start from there, since it's an Guardian wing monster, it emphasize the stats and effects as guardian. the effect is good for the protect by revealing a spell for trap to negate target of 1 blackwing you control thus can't be special summon, for the last isn't much of a guardian type, i would put "Once per turn, if a Blackwing monster you control would be destroyed, it's not destroyed. now for the ATK and DEF, 2500 ATK and 1200 DEF isn't what it should go for, and it's Oped in 2500 when the only drawback is the special summon, it's rather minor than major, the ATK should be 800 and the DEF 2600, so he be know as a defense type monster card.

"Increase the ATK of all "Blackwing" monsters by 500.While this card is face-up on the Field,negate the effect and destroy any Spell card that targets any "Blackwing" monster you control.By paying 1000 life points,select up to 3 opponent's Spell and Trap card zones.As long as this card remains face-up on the Field,the selected zones cannot be used."

Now to the "Blackwing Signal", sadly it's Op'ed in high lvl, but the what worse the effects doesn't emphasize name of the card. that card should be Black whirlwind and Hero signal combine. so a better idea for the effect would be "When a "Blackwing" monster you control is destroyed by battle and would be sent to the Graveyard, remove that monster from play to Special Summon 1 "blackwing" monster from your Deck equal or less than the removed Monster's level. so the price is removing the destroyed monster from play to summon a new one in it place." thhat effect truly support the Blackwings and with black whirlwind, you have hand advantage as well deck thining in the same time.

"While this card is face-up on the Field,it is also treated as FIRE and WIND monster.When this card is normal summoned or set,select 1 level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster in your Deck.This card gains ATK equal to that monster's ATK."

Let look at "Canu the Infernal Flame" Personally i like the name and the idea of it, but we can make it bit more better than you would expect. to Start off, make the ATK 0, i know what you thinking but let get on more to the detail. the effects, you have it to be treated as fire but i don't think you need wind for it because in the name doesn't show hint of it. so instead when it's normal summoned to select and reveal 1 lvl 4 'blackwing monster monster, make it Once per turn to select and reveal 1 lvl 4 "blackwing" monster in your hand, then this card will gain the original ATK of the revealed monster...until the End Phase, basically you call that advantage and disadvantage in the same time but it not when at the main Phase 2 you can reduce its ATK to 0 to well eithewr you choose inflict half the ATK this card reduce to your opponent or reduce the ATk of 1 monster your opponent control to 0. Then the last effect will be if you control 2 or more other "Blackwing" monster you control, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. well there you go.

Guest Overdrive™

woahh thank you so so much.i learned a lot from your post.That idea for blackwing signal is awesome.I will use it on other cards.

Thanks again

or you can change the name of your blacking signal to "Black Gale Synergy" though XD. well I just really love Canu the Infernal Flame though, he just awesome looking XD

for Nurro the Mechanical Wings, i understand you have it to gain a little ATK boost and to summon a monster from your deck in it place, but those prices of doing so is too neutral, it's like removing a monster from graveyard from play is a negative and gain 600 ATK is a positive so that Positve and Negative is equal to Neutral and being destroy is a negative and tributing a monster is a negative to special summon a monster 1500 ATK or less is a positive, 2 negatives and 1 positive is equal a negative. so let fix that and your card can at least have 1 positive standing out while other are neutral. so first change the ATK to 1400, then remove the tribute, because you letting it to be destroyed is an enough price to summon a "blacking" monster with 1500 ATK or less from the deck.

Archived