Michael's pokemon splice shop(everything is 1 point or free)

michael91

Proof that psyduck can be used in a splice. I told you he was awesome! This is just a short splice. I could have tooken my time and done better, but I need to go to bed.

[spoiler=Psyduck splice!!!]2preo0i.png

Oh, and if you want to use him monsoon, and if you don't mind a psyduck splice, he is yours. But I don't mind if you don't like him. I was just trying to prove a point. If you like i though, it can be one of your 25 splices. If not, forget it. It was fun to make though.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, Jumpking. Zoroark is actually a pokemon, just as all the other Gen V pokemon are. I would just advise not to use any Gen V sprites as they are not the official sprites, someone has ripped them from screenshots, and made everything like it should be. So, if you used Gen V sprites, it counts as Rip.

<3 Jappio for the info.

Just Sayin, out of respect for Michael, i will leave, and not post here anymore.

+1.

Proof that psyduck can be used in a splice. I told you he was awesome! This is just a short splice. I could have tooken my time and done better' date=' but I need to go to bed.

[spoiler=Psyduck splice!!!']2preo0i.png

Oh, and if you want to use him monsoon, and if you don't mind a psyduck splice, he is yours. But I don't mind if you don't like him. I was just trying to prove a point. If you like i though, it can be one of your 25 splices. If not, forget it. It was fun to make though.

I like it! I do want it to count as one of my 25. Thanks. Points on the way. Nice job on the psyduck btw.

i'm sorry monsoon but i don't think i can do your order its just takes up so much time if anyone else wants to do the order go ahead

I dont expect them to come all soon. Just chip away at it whenever buissness is slow or you need a few extra points.

If the order never gets fully done, that is fine. I will just through tips at whoever does them one by one.

I check this shop regularly, so if anything new comes in, I will tip whoever made the splice.

~Monsoon300

We can all work together! Hey michael' date=' you can work on the other orders. We'll all work together to do them![hr']

BTW, tyler said to send all the points to him, and he'll split it up evenly monsoon.

If the entire order gets done, and he sends me all 25 together then I will give him 100 points to divide evenly.

I am still going to tip anyone that posts a splice for me though. (The tips are in addition to the 100 points) So the total I spend here will end up being more than 100 points. 100 Is just the number I will send at the end.

What are ya gonna do with all these?

Its partly because I want to give some buissness to this shop.

But when its done I want to put all the splices I got from this shop into a spoiler in my sig. (I will credit the shop and splicers of course :D)

Lol. I just thought of something. Technically, the prices aren't free. Cuz if someone orders something big, or even if they're just generous, and they think u did a good job, they'll tip you a lot. Also, just to point it out, it's chimchar, not chimchare.

I'm not doin it! That's too many pokemon in one splice... Not really, but it would take about 30 mins total, and I'm waiting for my new yugioh cards to get here... Oh, never mind. It's not a business day... *sniff* Well, cya'll tomorrow. I'm gonna find something else to do.

Archived