Bleach or Naruto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue30IDUNt6Q&feature=related

I there are so many more reasons why.

Lets put wholes in his reasons.

10) Yes, because a catch phase that died long ago is important. Hell, it ended up having some plot importance.

9) Um...Naruto doesn't use Swords. Stupid reason.

8) That's a good reason. A character that is just mindless fun to watch.

7) No, but you get to watch the story go no where.

6) Um...last i check the areas have always changed. Only time you see the trees is when they travel, which isn't even that much.

5) Because the headbands have been really important.

4) So your saying it's better because.....it's better? What?

3) Over all their about even.

2) That's why no one uses it right? I also love how he doesn't say it right, and seems to overlook that Ichigo has had training too.

1) Yes, because a costume is THAT important. Not only that, but it has changed, the one he had one when he fought Pain was badass, and again, it had SOME importance.

The recent chapters of Bleach really have just been bad. Nothing happens and since Stark "died" (I REALLY hope he isn'). It just has slowly gone down. Hell, they had a filler chapter which STILL pisses me off just thinking about.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets put wholes in his reasons.

10) Yes, because a catch phase that died long ago is important. Hell, it ended up having some plot importance.

9) Um...Naruto doesn't use Swords. Stupid reason.

8) That's a good reason. A character that is just mindless fun to watch.

7) No, but you get to watch the story go no where.

6) Um...last i check the areas have always changed. Only time you see the trees is when they travel, which isn't even that much.

5) Because the headbands have been really important.

4) So your saying it's better because.....it's better? What?

3) Over all their about even.

2) That's why no one uses it right? I also love how he doesn't say it right, and seems to overlook that Ichigo has had training too.

1) Yes, because a costume is THAT important. Not only that, but it has changed, the one he had one when he fought Pain was badass, and again, it had SOME importance.

The recent chapters of Bleach really have just been bad. Nothing happens and since Stark "died" (I REALLY hope he isn'). It just has slowly gone down. Hell, they had a filler chapter which STILL pisses me off just thinking about.

His reasons are a little stupid, a little. Besides, Bleach is better drawn and detailed than Naruto. Aspects of Bleach in the manga point out. That's what I think.

No, we don't have to deal with Sasuke, but we have do deal with Aizen, who I think is an even worse character than Sasuke. Plus, Madara is one of my favorite villans ever, and Aizen is really just a guilty pleasure of a character for me. As for the Akatsuki/Espada debate, it's a mixed bag, but I have to go with Madara, so I'm going with Naruto. There have been a few swords in Naruto, but at least the characters have different kinds of attacks while Bleach primarily has swords to transform into different things and often characters fight beams of war. It's actually fairly obvious that Bleach characters take longer to train than in Naruto because of how long it takes to master bankai.

His reasons are a little stupid, a little. Besides, Bleach is better drawn and detailed than Naruto. Aspects of Bleach in the manga point out. That's what I think.

While the art is an important factor in graphic novels, it isn't the main part. That honor belongs to story and the story of Bleach as just been so slow. So little happens in some chapter and this become really apparent in the recent ones (we had a filler chapter >_>). Hell, we have the badass fight going on inside Ichigo, and we arent seeing it. WTH

Not just that but the fact that NO ONE has been using Bankai (side from, what 3/4 people) still pisses me off. The fact that they showed an important fight with a main character totally off panel pisses me off. The fact that Baraggan took a rocket/missile to the face only to have Stark "die" to a slash (with only 1 real other wound) pisses me off. The fact that Azien kills Harribel for no reason pisses me off. The fact that Tosen died so fast pisses me off. A lot of what's happened since Stark fell has just been bad and really starting to get me mad since it's been about a year since that and it just feels like little has happened.

Also the fact that Azian has become so damn impossible to kill only makes it that much more likely that when he does finally die their is a good chance that it's going to be underwhelming.

And I've said it before, but I'll say it again, One Piece is much better then both of them.

Guest Tainted Black

After being a fan of both Naruto and Bleach, I say Bleach. It was a better series up until, Y'know, Ulquiorra killed Ichigo, and Uberhax happened. Seriously, Uberhax Hihigo could beat Susanoo. The series has really gone south, yet, Bleach is still better. Naruto is too easy to guess at times.

Props to Rinne for guessing...

[spoiler=Literal Spoiler]

Buuterflaizen

Yes, I understand One Piece is amazing and all, and I love how it progresses the plot so well yet still manages to jump around so much in just one chapter. I honestly prefer Naruto to them all. Bleach was awesome last week, but this week really disappointed me. I don't really know which chapter was filler though.

(Hope this isn't bumping old topic?) The no brainer is Bleach. People who are fans of Naruto I know switch to DeathNote and say "This is sooo much better than Naruto!!!" Then switch to bleach saying "This is even better than DeathNote!!!!!" Therefore, Bleach wins, my oppinion is Bleach, Naruto is just meh, the episode where the dudes after Garra try to trap him and his squad stops to fight each person and is like "Oh crap, stronger than I thought, Oops too late now."

Well, if I have to answer then I will tell that Naruto is a more well put together story (Tite Kubo has revealed on several occasions that he makes things up right before he draws them) but bleach has a more well rounded cast of characters who all get an equal amount of screen time. That being said, I mainly dislike Naruto because the author has entirely rejected the original theme of the manga by throwing in the Naruto Lineage Factor thereby making pretty much any speech Naruto made in Part 1 useless and hypocritical. Naruto is no longer about hard work, it's now about who has the best blood. Bleach's main problem is than an average chapter of Bleach has less than 70 words and can be read in 1 minute. It's art direction as well is quite lazy. What used to be the stylish use of blank spaces is now just entire pages of just one word and nothing else. Nothing happens in a bleach chapter that couldn't happen on a single page of a regular manga.Though it's plus is that its story is consistent even though Aizen is the single most boring villain known to man.

tl;dr At the moment Bleach is being less retarded than Naruto.

To be honest I actually like Bleach but will not turn a blind eye to it's faults.

Yes, I understand One Piece is amazing and all, and I love how it progresses the plot so well yet still manages to jump around so much in just one chapter. I honestly prefer Naruto to them all. Bleach was awesome last week, but this week really disappointed me. I don't really know which chapter was filler though.

Yea, it's all opinion based. The reason I keep bringing up OP is I just hate how this thread is short 1 of the biggest manga series ever.

Thanks for your non-opinion. You just took a +1 post, and did not stay on topic, thus spam.

Bleach.

It really shouldn't be off topic. You can't ignore One Piece. It is the most popular manga series in Japan and third over all. It's the big 3 for a reason and this thread really should have included it..

Well, if I have to answer then I will tell that Naruto is a more well put together story (Tite Kubo has revealed on several occasions that he makes things up right before he draws them) but bleach has a more well rounded cast of characters who all get an equal amount of screen time. That being said, I mainly dislike Naruto because the author has entirely rejected the original theme of the manga by throwing in the Naruto Lineage Factor thereby making pretty much any speech Naruto made in Part 1 useless and hypocritical. Naruto is no longer about hard work, it's now about who has the best blood. Bleach's main problem is than an average chapter of Bleach has less than 70 words and can be read in 1 minute. It's art direction as well is quite lazy. What used to be the stylish use of blank spaces is now just entire pages of just one word and nothing else. Nothing happens in a bleach chapter that couldn't happen on a single page of a regular manga.Though it's plus is that its story is consistent even though Aizen is the single most boring villain known to man.

tl;dr At the moment Bleach is being less retarded than Naruto.

To be honest I actually like Bleach but will not turn a blind eye to it's faults.

I really agree with this post.

And while i get where your coming from with the Naruto manga, I personally think as of late it's been a lot better then Bleach. As you said so little happens in it and it's getting boring. I hate beating a dead horse, but we had a FILLER chapter. No, you can't do that. And while you might not like how Naruto is the 4th's son, the flash back chapters were really good.

I also agree with your closing statement. I think the reason why I'm so critical of Bleach is that it is one of the main reasons I really got into anime and manga and seeing it fall the way it has really upsets me.

Guest Tainted Black

That's because it was REALLY toned down in the Dub. And yet, it's not too bad in Japanese.

Also, Naruto is on Disney XD engineered towards 8-17 y.o. boys. and it comes on late at night.

I never saw 4kids again after they screwed up Yugioh5ds. And its only opion. I don't know a thing. Forgive me.

If your going to try to argue a point you should really try to learn a bit more about it. Still, it's kind of obvious that unless it's on adult Swim it's going to have edits much like what they do with any Anime.

Also, OP came out long before 5Ds so you might have seen it.

If your going to try to argue a point you should really try to learn a bit more about it. Still, it's kind of obvious that unless it's on adult Swim it's going to have edits much like what they do with any Anime.

Also, OP came out long before 5Ds so you might have seen it.

Oh I failed didn't I. :o Still, I think Bleach wins, even though most characters ruin the plot.

Archived