Bleach or Naruto

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's another thing too. The storyline for bleach is totally confusing and I think Kubo is dragging the story out because he doesn't know what to do with it. Naruto is the same way but I feel that the story is moving in a straight line. Continuing the plot with a clear state of mind and a feeling of "Yep the end battle between Naruto and Sasuke is gonna be f***ing INTENSE!" I can see where Kubo is trying to go with that "Final" Getsuga Tensho thing for Ichigo but come on. You learn one move. You don't get no "Rocky" movie training and face the big bad guy where in the end you win. You get one move. How does he expect to beat the god king known as aizen in all his total uberness. Really?

I don't find Bleach to be confusing at all. I do agree that it's being dragged out. For a lot of the recent chapters I find nothing or very little has happened.

Also' date=' their is more to the "Final Getsuga" thing. He is also fighting his hollow meaning he'll also get his full power as well.

He can't. He doesn't know his Zanpakutou's name, and he doesn't even have Shikai.

Wrong, he does. He always has his Shikai much like Ichigo.

While I admit I was wrong about Kenpachi's shikai' date=' he still doesn't even know his Zanpakutou's name. Even with Bankai, I don't think he could beat Aizen.

[/quote']

After a careful rereading the Bleach manga, Aizen indeed is super strong. He can defeat many Bleach characters without using his sword. I wonder how strong he will be if he release his Bankai. :shock:

LOL! XD

His Shikai ability is able to put permanent illusion to everyone that see it. I guess his Bankai is still related to illusion but in greater degree or range. And Aizen is now possess Hougyouku and have the ability to create anything. So his Bankai perhaps have the ability to illusion + making that illusion real and permanent.

Imagine, if Aizen release his Bankai and say, "Hmmm... what if i turn the face of everyone on Earth into Justin Beiber?". :shock: !!!THE HORROR!!! :shock:

i really like both, but naruto shippuden is so idk, boring? its not as good as the plain naruto, so i do like bleach better. :lol: :)

Is the manga or the anime. If it's the anime, watch the new Naruto eps. If it's the manga, read the new Bleach chapters. So little has happened. In fact last week we had a filler chapter.

Archived