Bleach or Naruto

lol' date=' true, so basically we're rating on which has the hotter underage girls/cougars to choose from, ok xD in that case, bleach wins by several hundred points :P unlike naruto, the hot women don't turn into wrinkly old bags when they start to run out of steam xD

[/quote']

That's just Tsunade. Mei and Anko aren't that way.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Bleach has a brilliant plot too. It makes Aizen super smart and he plans everything as his result and always comes as a good result for him and his crew. It also has heartbreaking histories behind characters that give drama and attention that relates to the storyline

If you want hot female characters One Piece have almost every female with a perfect hourglass shaped body. They're all just really hot.

Umm.... no.

One Piece also has some of the ugliest women in anime. Most are hot yes, but there are also women with freakish deformed heads and what-not.

Yeah, I've always really liked Bleach's plot.

If you want hot female characters One Piece have almost every female with a perfect hourglass shaped body. They're all just really hot.

Umm.... no.

One Piece also has some of the ugliest women in anime. Most are hot yes' date=' but there are also women with freakish deformed heads and what-not.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

Hate both of them, animes suck. (not including Yugioh Duel monsters, the other Yugioh seasons also suck)

Hate both of them, animes suck. (not including Yugioh Duel monsters, the other Yugioh seasons also suck)

both have endless seasons, unlimited number of episodes, just makes me sick, Bleach its:

10 episodes about entering somekind of a huge city, then 30000000 episodes about another thing, then back to the huge city, now it's 10000 Episodes, then somekind of vampires with 300 episodes

Naruto:

Fine number of episodes in the start, then after facing a moving troop controling snakes it starts to get boring, and everything starts to be on the same thing, same battles, everything, feels like there are more 1000000000000000 episodes you still need to watch, and such.

Naruto made me hate animes.

Hate both of them' date=' animes suck. (not including Yugioh Duel monsters, the other Yugioh seasons also suck)[hr']

both have endless seasons, unlimited number of episodes, just makes me sick, Bleach its:

10 episodes about entering somekind of a huge city, then 30000000 episodes about another thing, then back to the huge city, now it's 10000 Episodes, then somekind of vampires with 300 episodes

Naruto:

Fine number of episodes in the start, then after facing a moving troop controling snakes it starts to get boring, and everything starts to be on the same thing, same battles, everything, feels like there are more 1000000000000000 episodes you still need to watch, and such.

Get Out Of Here.............But the last part you said was which I liked very much. Anyways, Characters in Bleach like Ichigo, Byakuya, Kenpachi, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Uryu, and a lot others are quite the best in this anime.

Hate both of them' date=' animes suck. (not including Yugioh Duel monsters, the other Yugioh seasons also suck)

Naruto:

[/quote']

Then don't watch the anime. Read only the manga and you will have a better story understanding. 90% anime is sucks is because they put to much filler episode and flashback scene.

lol, bleach has good characters. Byakuya is an interesting character. as is kenpachi. kenpachi is essentially an unstoppable bamf, but he is still an interesting character. also, a lot of the characters still have some secrets, like kyoraku and Ukitake. probably my biggest dissapointment with bleach was that we never even got to see yamamoto's bankai :/

Kenpachi cannot be hurt by any sharp objects because (if i'm not mistaken) his Reiatsu is so thick and massive. He also put some handicaps (pirate eye-patch and bells) against his enemy. Even though he only rely solely on brute force, and not as smart as Aizen, he can defeat Aizen IF he somehow obtain Bankai. It could be more terrifying if Kenpachi obtain Bankai AND Hollow form. *shiver*

It's impossible for Kenpachi to go Vizard, because the only way for him to do that would be through the Hogyoku, which Aizen has.

Only Shinigami with inferior spiritual power can be blocked by Kenpachi's. Aizen is so powerful that without releasing his Bankai, he easily crushed Soi Fon's spiritual power with his own. His power surpasses Soi Fon's to such a degree that he actually nullified her Shikai's ability. In his current state, Aizen's spiritual power is so massive that Urahara, an extremely powerful Shinigami, can't even sense it. If Kenpachi obtained Bankai, he would be one of the most powerful figures in the series. However, Aizen is simply too powerful for Kenpachi to compete with.

Also, note that Aizen's stats are far superior to Kenpachi's despite the fact that, at the time of his stat measurement, Aizen was pretending to be a member of the Soul Society and as a result was not using his full power.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Sosuke_Aizen#Powers_.26_Abilities

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kenpachi#Powers_.26_Abilities

lol, carlinfan, way to do some research :D but yus, aizen would be able to defeat bankai-kenpachi, if that were to happen, but one would have to admit, it would be a hell of a fight. bankai multiplies one's reitsu by 5 or 6 times, yes? He would be terrifying indeed. And after kenpachi was defeated by ichigo, he suddenly is interested in learning his zanpaktou's name, so maybe eventually he will learn it. that would be insanely awesome if he did, because kenpachi is my favorite bleach character :P

yes, he would be scary as hell. i think it would be a good fight :/ then again, we don't know what aizen's bankai is xD i think it would be a good fight, because as it is, kenpachi's reitsu is pretty extreme when not handicapped. So multiplied by 5 or 6 times would = good fight

I personally prefer Naruto over bleach. While bleach has better characters, I think Naruto has a better plot overall storyline and better overall action scenes. I'm not gonna say that Kempachi vs ichigo and Grimmjow vs Ichigo weren't as kickass as they can get but I luved 6 tailed naruto vs Deva Path so much. Total badassery! Also, even though they haven't made it into the anime yet, I saw the Naruto vs 9 tails in the manga. I truely cannot wait to see that in the anime and see what they do with it.

I also like the fact that the major antagonist isn't a totally funking unbeatable god like entity in naruto. Aizen is the godking of all. He can annialate ichigo without even blinking and he took down most of the characters in the series already. That's not to say madara isn't totally uber himself with that space Jutsu of his but hey, at least Minato managed to get in a rasengan through pure skill and badassery. It's most likely a clone that he hit though but you see where I'm going with this. Aizen only got his though what can only be described as pure luck..... and he recovered not 3 seconds later with that damn plot armor called the hogyokou.

There's another thing too. The storyline for bleach is totally confusing and I think Kubo is dragging the story out because he doesn't know what to do with it. Naruto is the same way but I feel that the story is moving in a straight line. Continuing the plot with a clear state of mind and a feeling of "Yep the end battle between Naruto and Sasuke is gonna be funking INTENSE!" I can see where Kubo is trying to go with that "Final" Getsuga Tensho thing for Ichigo but come on. You learn one move. You don't get no "Rocky" movie training and face the big bad guy where in the end you win. You get one move. How does he expect to beat the god king known as aizen in all his total uberness. Really?

This now concluded my rant of Bleach. Hopefully this'll provide some insite to the manga. This rant is not to say bleach is a bad manga cause it actually is pretty good. It's more to say that it's confusing and hopefully will end with questions answered and hearts swollen with happiness.... much like fma brotherhood. That ended just the way it should've. Wouldn't have changed a thing.

Archived