Bleach or Naruto

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Bleach is better.

I think, no I know that Bleach is way better because of the action and the impatience of what will happen next. In Naruto, you maybe can guess what will happen and then BOOM, it's really did happened. But I like both.

I think Bleach is better.

I think, no I know that Bleach is way better because of the action and the impatience of what will happen next. In Naruto, you maybe can guess what will happen and then BOOM, it's really did happened. But I like both.

I actually thought about this for a long time, and I finally came up with an answer:

Naruto at its best is better than Bleach at its best.

Naruto at its worst is worse than Bleach at its worst.

Ultimately, Naruto has matured and become superior by shedding the stuff that sometimes made it seem to be on the level of Rosario+Vampire, while the Bleach anime has indulged in longer and longer filler arcs and enjoyed turning lots of characters into caricatures. Also, Naruto plays for keeps. Recently, (SPOILERS, but I don't know what you're doing here if you don't already know) Jiraiya and Kakashi died (Excuse me, I don't read the manga, but I do know a lot more s*** goes down not too long from now.), for example. Bleach wasn't even willing to let one-shot characters like Ikkaku die - no, they had to redo the character and decided he secretly had taught Renji and he has bankai but dont tell any1 k thx. The Arrancar make their first appearance, they're apparently the hottest stuff since sliced bread, and what happens? The Shinigami wipe the floor with them. but their rly powrful k?

Sorry, but my vote ultimately has to fall on the side of Naruto on this one.

What's wrong with Rosario + Vampire?

Anyways' date=' I'd have to say Bleach until Naruto Shippuden. Shippuden completly destroys Bleach. But on the other hand, Bleach destroys the original Naruto.

I say they do a cross. Naruto vs. Bleach.

Have Hidan face Kenpachi.

[/quote']

Kenpachi wins.

And what's wrong with Rosario+Vampire? I'll explain, by listing the things I like about it:

-The bat.

Everything else is terrible. The premise is bad. The art is bad. The fights are pretty bad. Its determination to be sexually deviant is expecially terrible. Need I go on?

I personally prefer Naruto, but I enjoy both immensely. They've both got pretty good stories and characters. Bleach's filler arcs tend to be far more interesting than Naruto's, and one of my favorite Bleach characters, Ashido Kanou, is actually a filler character. However, I find the world of the Naruto story more interesting than the world of Bleach. I like Naruto's soundtrack, look, and art style more, as well.

I actually thought about this for a long time' date=' and I finally came up with an answer:

Ultimately, Naruto has matured and become superior by shedding the stuff that sometimes made it seem to be on the level of Rosario+Vampire, while the Bleach anime has indulged in longer and longer filler arcs and enjoyed turning lots of characters into caricatures. Also, Naruto plays for keeps. Recently, (SPOILERS, but I don't know what you're doing here if you don't already know) Jiraiya and Kakashi died (Excuse me, I don't read the manga, but I do know a lot more s*** goes down not too long from now.), for example. Bleach wasn't even willing to let one-shot characters like Ikkaku die - no, they had to redo the character and decided he secretly had taught Renji and he has bankai but dont tell any1 k thx. The Arrancar make their first appearance, they're apparently the hottest stuff since sliced bread, and what happens? The Shinigami wipe the floor with them. but their rly powrful k?

[/quote']

To be fair on the Arrancar, the Shinigami / Good Guys had to team up most of the time before defeating them. Most of the Espada were taken down by team power, and some of them have even admitted to getting their asses kicked by Espada on 1-on-1's. If the floor were wiped with anything, it's the Shinigami.

Having only read about half of Naruto (a bit less, probably) I have to say Bleach. My estimate though is that Naruto wouldn't be capable of beating Bleach, much thanks to my two favorite characters Aizen and Barragan.

I actually thought about this for a long time' date=' and I finally came up with an answer:

[/quote']

To be fair on the Arrancar, the Shinigami / Good Guys had to team up most of the time before defeating them. Most of the Espada were taken down by team power, and some of them have even admitted to getting their asses kicked by Espada on 1-on-1's. If the floor were wiped with anything, it's the Shinigami.

Having only read about half of Naruto (a bit less, probably) I have to say Bleach. My estimate though is that Naruto wouldn't be capable of beating Bleach, much thanks to my two favorite characters Aizen and Barragan.

How is Aizen an arrancar?He's originaly a Shinigami not a hollow transformed with the Hokyoku.

[/quote']

How is Aizen an arrancar?He's originaly a Shinigami not a hollow transformed with the Hokyoku.

The Aizen point is completely separated from the Arrancar point. Aizen is not an Arrancar; that is not what I meant.

I'll pick the one that doesn't suck.

owait.

Ooooooooooh' date=' y'all got totally DISSED!

Wait, I did, too. Crap.

The first four Arrancar faced by the Rangiku, Hitsugaya, Rukia, and Ichigo were all crushed, except for Grimmjow, who hardly counts because he's an Espada.

Now, let's see how each Espada died:

#9: Ar...Ar...Arararaneuvidfl;...you know who I mean. Defeated by: Rukia &...oh.

#8: Szayel Aporro Grantz. Defeated: Ishida, Renji. Defeated by: Mayuri &...oh.

#7: That black dude. Defeated by: Byakuya &...oh.

#6: Grimmjow Jaggerjaques. Defeated by: Ichigo &...oh.

#5: Nnoitra . Defeated by: Kenpachi &...oh.

#4: Ulquiorra Schiffer. Defeated by: Ichigo Kurosaki.

<#1-3 and #0 have not been concluded in the anime, and I'm too lazy to watch the manga. Although I do grant that the captain of the Exequias was defeated by the power of teamwork...and Yammy is, too, I think.>

And Naruto doesn't get really good until Shippuden.

owait.

You bring up a good point; neither of them sucks.

Give the forsakened offerings' date=' said Pariah, and many may eternally rest.

[/quote']

Both are horrible.

Bleach is Dragonball Z with swords, Kubo doesn't even draw backgrounds, all it is is RESCUE ARC, TRAINING ARC, NEW VILLAIN, RESCUE ARC, TRAINING ARC and "lol i trol u" from Aizen.

Naruto is the same. A new plot twist every chapter, unoriginal characters everywhere, and cliches fogging up any chance of a plot it had in the beginning.

They were alright in the beginning but both have been dragging on far to long.

I'll take my leave now.

owait.

Ooooooooooh' date=' y'all got totally DISSED!

Wait, I did, too. Crap.

The first four Arrancar faced by the Rangiku, Hitsugaya, Rukia, and Ichigo were all crushed, except for Grimmjow, who hardly counts because he's an Espada.

Now, let's see how each Espada died:

#9: Ar...Ar...Arararaneuvidfl;...you know who I mean. Defeated by: Rukia &...oh.

Aaroniero was the weakest of the Espada, formed from the lowest class of Arrancar.

#8: Szayel Aporro Grantz. Defeated: Ishida, Renji, Dondochakka, Pesche. Defeated by: Mayuri & ... oh.

It's not like one expends any energy fighting a Quincy, a Shinigami, and two Arrancars... right?

#7: That black dude. Defeated by: Byakuya &...oh.

Only because Byakuya's skill with Flash Steps made him uniquely suited to fight Zommari.

#6: Grimmjow Jaggerjaques. Defeated by: Ichigo &...oh.

Ichigo's stronger than a Captain because of his inner Hollow.

#5: Nnoitra . Defeated by: Kenpachi &...Nel, the former Third Espada..

#4: Ulquiorra Schiffer. Defeated by: Ichigo Kurosaki's uber-hollow form which he has no control over and was quite possibly only awakened by Orihime's subconscious use of her powers. Even if that's not the case, if Orihime hadn't been there, her cries wouldn't have been able to wake up Uber-Ichigo. Before then, Ichigo got his ass kicked extremely hard. In fact, there was a part where he would've died if Orihime hadn't shielded him. Link if you need it..

<#1-3 and #0 have not been concluded in the anime, and I'm too lazy to watch the manga. Although I do grant that the captain of the Exequias was defeated by the power of teamwork...and Yammy is, too, I think.>

And Naruto doesn't get really good until Shippuden.

[spoiler=Spoiler for Manga]

1 was only defeated by two Vizards and a Captain.

2 was only defeated by a Vizard, a Captain, and an assistant.

3 was team-killed by a pissed-off Aizen and wasn't seriously injured by a Captain or two Vizards.

(1)0 is still alive even though it's taking on two captains and just fought Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, and Chad.

That makes 3 cases where groups/teamwork were not necessary, 5 where it was, and 2 where not even a team could get the job done.

Your argument is invalid.

Archived