Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku; The Legend of Koizumi

Warning: May contain some language and people not quite dressed enough, although nothing too serious, IMO.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mudazumo_naki_kaikaku/

Plot summary:

Imagine the Yugioh anime, except Yugioh is replaced by Mahjong, more melodrama, and all the characters are important historical and political figures such as Hitler. Yeah. That.

My personal favourite manga ever. It's unbelievably melodramatic, which is always funny, and inspired me to learn mahjong, or at least the basics of it. They cheat and make things up enough that understanding mahjong isn't really important to reading the manga. I'd highly recommend reading through the whole thing.

Warning: May contain some language and people not quite dressed enough, although nothing too serious, IMO.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mudazumo_naki_kaikaku/

Plot summary:

Imagine the Yugioh anime, except Yugioh is replaced by Mahjong, more melodrama, and all the characters are important historical and political figures such as Hitler. Yeah. That.

My personal favourite manga ever. It's unbelievably melodramatic, which is always funny, and inspired me to learn mahjong, or at least the basics of it. They cheat and make things up enough that understanding mahjong isn't really important to reading the manga. I'd highly recommend reading through the whole thing.

Current favorite part.

"That's not uranium' date=' that's plutonium~"

[/quote']

[spoiler=An actual (minor) spoiler]

I loved that entire game. The slit-her-own-throat part was just awesome.

inorite.

The "7 Days of Creation" by the Pope was pretty badass as well.

Totally.

But still, Koizumi's "explosive" all-white hand was pretty damn badass. Not to mention the score he got from it.

Archived