Plot holes ftl [Black-Winged Dragon]

byak

A. Should have been a "Blackwing Dragon"

B. Should have had better abilities involving it's tokens

C. Should have counted as a Winged-Beast at the same time as a Dragon

All this aside, I kinda like the Black-Winged Dragon, mostly for looks and not for effect. Not worth running unless somehow burn decks become meta (like gain card advantage while doing damage, etc.)

If we're going to talk about plot holes' date=' how about we discuss an ancient Incan deity whose name is...Scar-Red Nova. And how is [i']Guren no Akuma[/i] stronger than anime Wiraqocha Rasca?

Maybe he didn't have to skip the Battle Phase or had some instant-win effect. 8)

Presumably it would be similar to a) the Yomi monsters, b) Scar-Red Nova Dragon, or c) both.

Wait, was this topic about Black-winged Dragon?

wtffb.png

Well' date=' there's your proof that BW Dragon is the fifth signer dragon, for those who still thought it wasn't.

Discuss the card as well.

[/quote']

that's not really proof ya know, it has already been shown that the 5th dragon isn't black-feather, black is just it's replacement (for now at least.)

that's just a minor flub on the drawing team.

Its not a Winged Beast

This gives Konami a reason to make anime-only burn effects that are ridiculous.

No.

@TC:

6f5g5x.png

^What do you call this then?^

Its in the intro

I actually had a theory about Black-Winged dragon and the Fifth Dragon:

since the Yellow Dragon and Black-Winged Dragon have lower stamina than the other dragons and can't fight as often as the other dragons, they switch their job of Fifth Signer Dragon every 5000 years.

Either that, or something conveniently happens to one of the two dragons every so often and the other dragon has to take the place of Fifth Dragon.

As for Black-Winged Dragon, probably only useful as side against burn (or main it, if you have space in the Extra Deck) or used in decks that often deal damage to themselves.

If only a card like this existed:

Convenient Cost Screw Card

Continuous Spell

Up to four times per turn, whenever the turn player pays Life Points, they take that much damage instead.

Would that make this card more viable, or is this card broken?

Its not a Winged Beast

This gives Konami a reason to make anime-only burn effects that are ridiculous.

No.

@TC:

6f5g5x.png

^What do you call this then?^

Its in the intro

The continuity is a lie.

I got another theory on why BF Dragon is placing as the Fifth.

When the War Between the Crimson Dragon along with the Five Dragons against the earthbound god began the body of the fifth was somehow destroyed but even then his essence remained for when the Crimson Dragon inhered the power of the five dragons to the first signers. This way different from the other 4 he has no physical appearance to be related to just and essence that will be given form by the signer in turn, working in a way that the fifth dragon will empower whatever the heart of the current signer considers his symbol.

In Crow's case BFDragon is a very special Symbol of the person who he admired and that give him a reason to believe in future. thus BFDragon as the new holder of the signers power, specifically the fifth one depicted him in BFdragon....or something like that....

ON TOPIC: BFDRAGON just not worth it....

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

The story became confusing after season 1 ended. BWDragon made the story more confusing. They probably retconned the golden dragon just now to sell Crow since the show's all about Yusei, Jack, and Crow now, with Aki kind of there and the twins in the background.

I got the best possible situation of all time why BWD became the fifth dragon!

"During the events of the Dark Signers, the head of the dragon (Rudger/Rex) had turned evil and has been corrupted by the EBIs. After Crow Inherited the tail of the dragon, the Crimson Dragon went to search for a new vessel to place it's own power in, since the original fifth dragon was corrupted by the powers of darkness. Black-Winged Dragon became that vessel because it met all of the requirments for a signer dragon. Until the original dragon can be released from it's imprisionment, Black-Winged Dragon would remain a signer dragon."

Yeah, I think that is how the story goes in my opinion. On topic, When there is a card that says this, Black-Winged Dragon will be better:

[insert card name here]

Continuous Spell

Each time you or your opponent Special Summon a monster, inflict damage to both players equal to the Level of the Special Summoned monster x200

They are good stories but if there are 8 EBIs who's to say there are only 5 dragons?

Since when have the protagonists had an unfair disadvantage?

I'm not saying this will probably happen but if there are 3 more signers i would guess: Bruno, Leo and... Jaegar.

They are good stories but if there are 8 EBIs who's to say there are only 5 dragons?

The show clearly states that there are only 5 Signers and 5 Dragons. Black Feather Dragon is merely a pseudo dragon that's taking the place of the real 5th Signer Dragon because Konami is too stupid to find a place for the real one.

I'm not saying this will probably happen but if there are 3 more signers i would guess: Bruno' date=' Leo and... Jaegar.

[/quote']

There is only 7 EBIs

Scar-Red Nova is an Earthbound God according to the anime.

"During the events of the Dark Signers' date=' the head of the dragon (Rudger/Rex) had turned evil and has been corrupted by the EBIs. After Crow Inherited the tail of the dragon, the Crimson Dragon went to search for a new vessel to place it's own power in, since the original fifth dragon was corrupted by the powers of darkness. Black-Winged Dragon became that vessel because it met all of the requirments for a signer dragon. Until the original dragon can be released from it's imprisionment, Black-Winged Dragon would remain a signer dragon."

Yeah, I think that is how the story goes in my opinion. On topic, When there is a card that says this, Black-Winged Dragon will be better:

[insert card name here']

Continuous Spell

Each time you or your opponent Special Summon a monster, inflict damage to both players equal to the Level of the Special Summoned monster x200

Said picture takes place in the past when Crow wasn't even born. :l

I'm not saying this will probably happen but if there are 3 more signers i would guess: Bruno' date=' Leo and... Jaegar.

[/quote']

There is only 7 EBIs

Scar-Red Nova is an Earthbound God according to the anime.

which is probably why Jack was destined to be evil

"During the events of the Dark Signers' date=' the head of the dragon (Rudger/Rex) had turned evil and has been corrupted by the EBIs. After Crow Inherited the tail of the dragon, the Crimson Dragon went to search for a new vessel to place it's own power in, since the original fifth dragon was corrupted by the powers of darkness. Black-Winged Dragon became that vessel because it met all of the requirments for a signer dragon. Until the original dragon can be released from it's imprisionment, Black-Winged Dragon would remain a signer dragon."

[insert card name here']

Continuous Spell

Said picture takes place in the past when Crow wasn't even born. :l

I'm sticking by what I said right here.

The show clearly states that there are only 5 Signers and 5 Dragons. Black Feather Dragon is merely a pseudo dragon that's taking the place of the real 5th Signer Dragon because Konami is too stupid to find a place for the real one.

Archived