dragonball z kai

i haven't seen a thread about this so this is the official dragonball z kai discussion thread.my dragonball z kai backstory:i never knew about dbz until a friend of mine brought over his dbz game.at first i thought it was stupid and then i heard that a dbzk series was coming.at first i thought "oh brother now another stupid and worthless cartoon" but i watched it out of curiousity and i was amazed it had action,adventure,great storyline,and imagination the 4 things i look for for a great tv show now i love the show and can't wait till new episodes come out.i'm not a dbz ultamate fan or anything i mean the only way i know what i know now about dbz is because of dbzk.

however there are rules

[spoiler=rules]1.no spamming

2.all ycm rules apply

go ahead and disscuss all things dbzk

[spoiler=affiltrates]NONE yet but i'm about to start a dbzk rp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Random Dude

Kai is remastered, but censored. There was an episode in the original where Vegeta did minor cussing like damn, they are completely removing that so it will be for any viewers. They're also censoring the ding gong on Gohan whenever he turns back into a human from great ape form. It's Ok, but I heard something about different voice actors. Not sure if its true though.

ok heres what it is yuuto you live in japan or you watch this online but it aired in japan thats the thing they named it dbk we made a spinoff for america called dbzk alright you got it now.

And thus the official name is Dragonball Kai. Jezus.

They shortened the first 30 episodes to 13. And the dialogue is changed almost completely. Like the part about beans, and the Jeweler/Jailer joke, and the turtle being 0.001. Some of the stuff had to go on the cutting room floor. But they did have a cool intro in episode 1 as a recap of the original Dragon Ball. I just wish a few of Sean's 4kids buddies would be in it like Ortiz, Green, Griffith, Hudson, Taylor, etc.

Archived