Fullmetal Alchemist (Manga) ending discussion

Guest King of Games

OMFG. The cathartic payoff of that ending was just incredible.

And i was worried brotherhood might just overun the manga.

108 chapters, one of those special numbers in Japan, and FMA got there without the pacing issues of Death Note.

A lot of loose ends were tied up nicely, but i'm still having quite a few "i wonder what happend to/will happen" thoughts.

Easily my favourite manga. oh And

[spoiler=does anyone else think]ED's kid looked kind of chubby? Must be all his mom's pies

Great ending to a great series. I'm sad now.

A lot of loose ends were tied up nicely' date=' but i'm still having quite a few "i wonder what happend to/will happen" thoughts.

[/quote']

Agree 100%.

We'll get to see this is motion and color in a couple more weeks since Brotherhood ends by months end.

Guest King of Games

Likely Spoilers below, but this whole thread is one really...

Roy did get his eyesight back, but im still curious as to what happened between him and Hawkeye. I don't recall seeing a picture of them together.

Ed's way off bringing back Al was pretty awesome, even Truth was impressed. But i suppose you can't bring back someone who doesn't have a door, or you'd both be trapped.

That scene also made me realize each person's dorr is slightly different looking, dont know why it took so long to notice.

Father's punishment was rather fitting, just like the rest of the human sacrifices. He wanted to make God apart of him, and now he's become a part of God.

Likely Spoilers below' date=' but this whole thread is one really...

Roy did get his eyesight back, but im still curious as to what happened between him and Hawkeye. I don't recall seeing a picture of them together.

[b']Didn't the last page have a pic of the two of them together?[/b]

Ed's way off bringing back Al was pretty awesome, even Truth was impressed. But i suppose you can't bring back someone who doesn't have a door, or you'd both be trapped.

That scene also made me realize each person's dorr is slightly different looking, dont know why it took so long to notice.

I only knew about that because of FMA wiki. Yea, it sucks that he is no longer an Alchemist, but it was a nice way to end it.

Father's punishment was rather fitting, just like the rest of the human sacrifices. He wanted to make God apart of him, and now he's become a part of God.

Yea, your right. The truth is just cool like that.

Guest King of Games

Likely Spoilers below' date=' but this whole thread is one really...

[b']Didn't the last page have a pic of the two of them together?[/b]

But not "together" together. Maybe there just really private about it and always professional in public (like they usually are), so no photographer has a chance of getting a picture?

That scene also made me realize each person's dorr is slightly different looking' date=' dont know why it took so long to notice.

[/quote']

I never noticed that! also, my 10 year old bro just thought of something. what if you used that truth guy as the sacrifice? it's a pretty good question.

That scene also made me realize each person's dorr is slightly different looking' date=' dont know why it took so long to notice.

[/quote']

I never noticed that! also, my 10 year old bro just thought of something. what if you used that truth guy as the sacrifice? it's a pretty good question.

You can't since he is "god" or what ever.

Father's punishment was rather fitting' date=' just like the rest of the human sacrifices. He wanted to make God apart of him, and now he's become a part of God.

[/quote']

It's not just Father and the human sacrifices; pretty much all of the homunculi had fitting deaths. Gluttony gets eaten; Sloth decides that living was too tiring; Greed accepts his death because he has enough; and so on and so forth.

In fact' date=' every single Homunculus had at least something similar to the Divine Comedy happen to them, or at least some sayings, such as the fact that Pride is still alive.

[/quote']

true enough. Selim became quite a cute lil' boy. can't believe that he was once the freaking Pride.

Archived