Kekkaishi Anime/Manga Disscussion

I already watched this anime a long time ago. Although i only watched season 1.

This anime is GREAT. You can see all kind of sealing technique (Kekkai) the main heroes perform. And Kekkai technique is can be used for anything from sealing the demon, creating platform to reach higher grounds, creating a massive barrier around the town, seal enemy movement, use the Kekkai as a launcher, and many kind of creative thing where gravity, speed, location, weight, wind velocity, and main heroes' energy take into the account (unlike Ichigo's mindless-spamming of Getsuga Tenshou in Bleach).

I already watched this anime a long time ago. Although i only watched season 1.

This anime is GREAT. You can see all kind of sealing technique (Kekkai) the main heroes perform. And Kekkai technique is can be used for anything from sealing the demon' date=' creating platform to reach higher grounds, creating a massive barrier around the town, seal enemy movement, use the Kekkai as a launcher, and many kind of creative thing where gravity, speed, location, weight, wind velocity, and main heroes' energy take into the account (unlike Ichigo's mindless-spamming of Getsuga Tenshou in Bleach).

[/quote']

yep...

I've only seen the AS episodes so i'm going to have a shi- bricks moment if my theory is right but i think the two old people are a divorced couple. look at it this way. the other adult has no problem with the other family. The sons have no problem. The father(I'm guessing he is) is conveniently single and has children. I haven't seen the girl's mother but i'm guessing she's the same. all the children are different ages and are good for a family. the grandparents bicker like an old married couple. See what I'm saying?

I've only seen the AS episodes so i'm going to have a shi- bricks moment if my theory is right but i think the 1.two old people are a divorced couple. look at it this way. 2.the other adult has no problem with the other family. 3.The sons have no problem. 4.The father(I'm guessing he is) is conveniently single and has children. 5.I haven't seen the girl's mother but i'm guessing she's the same. all the children are different ages and are good for a family. 6.the grandparents bicker like an old married couple. See what I'm saying?

1.No sure' date=' not likely, they are from two diffrent familys.

2.What other adult?

3.True..

4.The mother is alive, but is somewhere(Not sure right now where)

5.Father Is dead....

6.Yes

[/b']

I've only seen the AS episodes so i'm going to have a shi- bricks moment if my theory is right but i think the 1.two old people are a divorced couple. look at it this way. 2.the other adult has no problem with the other family. 3.The sons have no problem. 4.The father(I'm guessing he is) is conveniently single and has children. 5.I haven't seen the girl's mother but i'm guessing she's the same. all the children are different ages and are good for a family. 6.the grandparents bicker like an old married couple. See what I'm saying?

1.No sure' date=' not likely, they are from two diffrent familys.

2.What other adult?

3.True..

4.The mother is alive, but is somewhere(Not sure right now where)

5.Father Is dead....

6.Yes

[/b']

Well, they could still be related.

Archived