Liar Game

I'm kind of liking Harimoto. Wish there was just one breather chapter' date=' just one.

[/quote']

You have to remember, though, that this time it's four factions competing against each other (Harimoto, Yokoya, Akiyama/Kanzaki, and the Gaya arguably) versus all the other games, when there were only two factions. The reason why there's no breather is because there's too much interplay between the sides in order to take a rest. Also, you could kinda consider the conversation between Kanzaki and Abe to be one, even though it was just 2-3 chapters at most.

However, the incredible length of this game isn't helping much. Dx

Akiyama has some influence over the Gaya, but since they haven't taken part in any elections recently you could consider it a three-faction game. While Xanatoses (Xanatii?) are fun to watch, I wish this could just end.

My bet's on Harimoto winning Musical Chairs, and Akiyama / Nao / Yokoya being forced to work together in the Revival Round. That's the problem with this situation; we've got three factions we'd like to see more of, but only one can win without participating in the Revival Round, where also only one can win.

Theory: Harimoto is right about the demons existing and the in-breeding, but it is actually the demons who are good and the humans who are evil. Nao's the nicest person ever, Abe is the only one of Harimoto's group who considers that Nao's good (Which might leave her in Revival Round 3, shunned by Harimoto) and didn't do anything other than suffer her stepfather's abuse, Kimura loved her boyfriend, except he was the bad guy there, and Mikamoto is an adulterer. Either that or it's just another one of Harimoto's lies.

Theory: Harimoto is right about the demons existing and the in-breeding' date=' but it is actually the demons who are good and the humans who are evil.

[/quote']

I doubt it. That seems rather out of place in the Liar Game universe (at least in the main universe - some of the stuff from the Roots of A sidestories was bizarre), and 133 makes it clear that Harimoto is nothing more than a really good con artist.

Archived