Happier Endings.

I just need to vent this now. I'm a guy who prefers happy endings. Here are some examples:

Behind Closed Doors (H): Kenichi is bored of the mansion and lets Yoshino go. Yoshino gets hit by a car while she's drunk. While in her coma she forgets her slave training and is herself again. Kenny lets Tamao go too. One by one he sets his slaves free. After a while Kenichi decideds to burn the mansion down and the beast inside dies with him. End: Yoshino gets her revenge.

Bakunyu Bomb episode 3 (H): Risa beats the guys who violate her at their own game. As a result, she now the principal of the school and inducts her own punishments.

Seito Kaichō Hikaru (H): The Raven haired girls power awakens and as she's released her joy, there's a big explosion of light and all the demons were destroyed. The three friends are free from the dark spell.

Milk Money (H): The daughter sensed the knife about to be thrust into her and ducked, then punched her mother in the gut and ran off. After a while she went back and found the pendant and realized she kidnapped the other student. But she, the daughter, was smart enough to return with the police. The mother was arrested for abduction, was found guilty and was sent to jail for life. All the love the daughter felt for her mother turned into hate and was glad that she was on the other end of the torture rack.

Kansen 2 (H): The virus that turned people into Zombies never happened or scientists found a cure or it was all a bad dream.

Maetel Legend: The people of La Metalle move to another planet with a longer lasting sun. End of story.

What do you guys think? Lock if you want. I just needed to get this out of my system.

What was the point of the rant? I manage to find some happy endings.

Maetel Legend never had a happy ending, Shamanic Princess should've been more than a 6 episode OVA, Battle Skippers should have it's own series. Sorry but I cannot see an ending where the good guys lose.

Neither did Wolf's Rain, they revived but they never got to paradise.

Rozen Maiden had a happy ending (the dolls were revived bar Hina Ichigo), Vampire Knight was a bittersweet ending (Zero lost Yuki, but Rido was slayed, freeing the Kurans), Darker Than Black was happy ending (Hei stopped the destruction in time).

Saikano ended with the couple reunited, happy, smiling and taking each other's hand while running to the sunset, but I cannot say it was a happy ending... I consider the defeat of Cell as the true ending of Dragon Ball, and it ended with Goku, Jesus and Elvis Presley dead...

Saikano ended with the couple reunited' date=' happy, smiling and taking each other's hand while running to the sunset, but I cannot say it was a happy ending... I consider the defeat of Cell as the true ending of Dragon Ball, and it ended with Goku, Jesus and Elvis Presley dead...

[/quote']

Yeah, Cell was supposed to be the true ending and I would consider it the best possible one.

I like happy endings because I end up crying at the sad ones. In Cyborg 009

the cyborgs ran out of power and supposedly died, series never finished

Teen Titans. Terra IS back. and I have proof but she never regained her memory and left the titans forever.

Atem leaving

In Zatch Bell the little tutor boy went out with a bang. (the little kid with the old man that led the revolt against the 1000 year old guys)

The guy in the Espada's lair that turned good but got turned on.

Not an anime but Gaspard in DC2 died D_:

I could go on but rather not.

Archived