Sad...so sad...

Death Note did have sad ending' date=' but i have a couple:

FMA's ending was somewhat sad, and the ending of the second season Hell Girl was sad, but that is all i think is sad

[/quote']

Remember FMA ending

Not imagine how Brotherhood is going to butcher it >_>

when I used to read the manga(which FMA Broterhood is going for, there are WAY to many visits to the Gate. It is not special anymore, and Edward and Alphonse don't seem to be aiming to get them selfs back to normal and are more of wandering all around. But that is just my opinion. Sorry if I offended some one:(

[spoiler=TTGL Ending, Spoiler Alert]It's sad, and it sucks at the same time. After they defeat the Anti-Spirals, Nia and Simon finally get married. Sounds good, right? Wrong. Because Nia had become an emmisary for the Anti-Spirals, she knew when they were beaten she would disappear too, and she barely held out to the wedding. After they kissed she faded away into nothingness.

It gets worse. Then Simon gives the Core Drill to Gimmy, and leaves Team Gurren forever. In the epilogue about 20 years later, he's what appears to be a hobo or something, who's got only his staff with a drill bigger than his head on the end, and Boota (who had de-evolved back to normal by that time). Simon looks dramatically into the sky as Gurren Lagann flies across the sky (controlled by Gimmy).

The end... Grrr...

Pokemon had a sad ending when Misty left. I do not recognize may's coming as new episodes because pokemon got friggin stupid.

Death Note actual ending was good, in the manga at least. What they need to do with Death Note is, make more episodes based off the manga. Such as Light becoming a Shimigami.

Cyborg 009 was never finished.

I haven't seen the last episode of Zatch bell but it was probably sad.

when Atem went away forever I nearly cried

When the Sonic X series ended with no ending that was completely stupid as well

Anyone know MAR's ending?

I bawled out in tears on the last episode with Terr on Teen Titans. she still had her powers for god's sake.

Depends how you look at it really, Hei did save Yin in the end, but the girl he was helping with her powers found out towards the end she wasn't all she thought she was.

Unlike Umbra I didn't feel it had a totally sad ending, but matter of oppinion, and I can't really say much more without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Archived