Sad...so sad...

Death Note did have sad ending' date=' but i have a couple:

FMA's ending was somewhat sad, and the ending of the second season Hell Girl was sad, but that is all i think is sad

[/quote']

Remember FMA ending

Not imagine how Brotherhood is going to butcher it >_>

Death Note did have sad ending' date=' but i have a couple:

FMA's ending was somewhat sad, and the ending of the second season Hell Girl was sad, but that is all i think is sad

[/quote']

Remember FMA ending

Not imagine how Brotherhood is going to butcher it >_>

Lmao, FMA anime BUTCHERED BROTHERHOOD, not the other way around, get your facts straight. Brotherhood sticks to the manga unlike the first FMA anime. While Brotherhood did come second - the manga which it follows came before both.

Either way, Brotherhood and the first FMA anime are in completely different lines of time and have a small connection with each other after the first broke off from it's continuity and went into some unrelated plot.

EDIT:: Ninja'd :/

Why isn't anyone paying attention to me? Maetel Legend had a sad ending. Her mom turned into a cold hearted machine!

Stop attention seeking' date=' fool.

[/quote']

I'm sorry. I just wanted somebody to say "That was so sad. I've never seen anything more sorrowful." or something like that.

No.

Near was almost killed in the first few episodes of his existence.

Near sucked.

Well it was said in the How To Read 13, they were gonna let Mello win, but he knew too much too fast. (Or the like...). I don't like Near either, give me Mello any day.

Vampire Knight was bittersweet, then again both 'heroes' can't get the girl. Zero ends up without the girl (he loses her to her brother/love rival/pureblood) able to control his vampire side and with his brother dead...(I'm going at the Anime's end point since the Manga hasn't ended)

Archived