~~MARIO SUPERSTORE~~ ♦| low prices! ♦| BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!

Zorbak55

SHOP RATING  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like this shop?

• This shop just sucks!
    • This shop is really bad
    • This shop isn't very good
    • This shop is okay
    • This shop is kinda cool
    • This shop is really good
    • This shop is awesome!
    • This shop is so EPIC!!!
    • THIS IS THE BEST SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i'll do it now. But that render will screw the quality. You can ask Yin to render it. Anyways, let me work on it.

Edit:

Did it.

11v1.png11v2.png

[img=http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad3/wardek/Wardek%20Shop/11v1.png][img=http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad3/wardek/Wardek%20Shop/11v2.png]

Ok i'll do it now. But that render will screw the quality. You can ask Yin to render it. Anyways, let me work on it.

Edit:

Did it.

11v1.png11v2.png

[img=http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad3/wardek/Wardek%20Shop/11v1.png][img=http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad3/wardek/Wardek%20Shop/11v2.png]

lol its kk.thanks points sent

Sorry guys. We have been really busy with school starting soon. Wardek, you are doing a great job keeping up with the orders, and will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication. Zorbak is working on the advanced holo. I'll try the banner with the wolf. All orders will be completed soon or your guaranteed money back along with a rep.

Thanks again wardek. I repped you. I think we should start an employee of the month award. But that is just my opinion. Anyways, here are the orders. Zorbak couldn't post the first one himself, so he just sent it to me. The holo was by zorbak, and I did my best on the banner. The wolf on the banner was a tough render, since it was white, and was surrounded by more white. I tried my best though. Money back if it is not satisfactory.

[spoiler=Purple holo:]

2hz4mfm.png

[spoiler=Banner:]

2lncp4w.png

Come again soon guys! Zorbak will update the shop so that you guys have one of three credits for a free order as soon as he can.

Thanks again wardek. I repped you. I think we should start an employee of the month award. But that is just my opinion. Anyways, here are the orders. Zorbak couldn't post the first one himself, so he just sent it to me. The holo was by zorbak, and I did my best on the banner. The wolf on the banner was a tough render, since it was white, and was surrounded by more white. I tried my best though. Money back if it is not satisfactory.

[spoiler=Purple holo:]

2hz4mfm.png

[spoiler=Banner:]

2lncp4w.png

Come again soon guys! Zorbak will update the shop so that you guys have one of three credits for a free order as soon as he can.

Perfect Smiley! another rep!

Finally. Took a little longer than I thought. The infected only took a few minutes, but the render is taking forever. render is free beacause it is taking so long.

[spoiler=Infected]2mdgvbb.png

I'm almost done with the render. Give me some more time.

I tried to do the best I could. Sorry if it isn't good enough, although if you make it smaller and put it on a different colored background like blue or green, you can't see very many of the mistakes.

[spoiler=Render]2zqc09i.png

Sorry again if it wasn't as good as you had hoped. It is free of charge. I am ashamed of it, as it is the worst render I have ever done. :unsure:

I want the card info thing and this is my 3rd item so do i get my free 4th item?

Render: [spoiler=Render] nckvx4.jpg

Card: [spoiler=Card] 79912u.jpg

Effect or Description: When this card is Normal Summoned place one Samurai counter on this card. You can remove a Samurai counter on this card to Double the ATK of this card.

Type: Beast

Name: Shao The Wolf Shogun

Attribute: Fire

ATK / DEF: ATK:1600 DEF:1600

points sent

Archived