~~MARIO SUPERSTORE~~ ♦| low prices! ♦| BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!

Zorbak55

SHOP RATING  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like this shop?

• This shop just sucks!
    • This shop is really bad
    • This shop isn't very good
    • This shop is okay
    • This shop is kinda cool
    • This shop is really good
    • This shop is awesome!
    • This shop is so EPIC!!!
    • THIS IS THE BEST SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pokemon avi done. I hope you like it. I could change it to somethhing else if you wanted, but if not, order again soon!

[spoiler=pokemon avi]

oix1fb.gif

ps. I'll do the advanced holo right away.

Advanced holo finished. I thought it looked better as a normal holo, so I did an advanced holo, and a normal one.

[spoiler=Here they are!]

Holo:

2m3mzjo.png

Advanced holo:

mh3ho6.png

Shop again soon!

Good job. You can PM me how much I owe you cuz of all the items you've done. Of course, I did pm you a gyft, and you said it makes up for most of it. PS. Great job on the boardering Yoshi Member! You've inspired me to make my own boarders now, and try adding more lighting effects.

Your hired!!! I realized that you joined another shop, and ur great at boarders! Also, now I am too!!! This rocks! Now we can start doing all sorts of boarders! Look at what my new gold rare template looks like on a card! Lol, I forgot to delete the dark synchro I made earlier.

2yya2aa.png

I also know how to do rainbow boarders, we already do color custom boarders, and I think I'll even start doing gradient boarders that will go from one color to another, like black to silver!

In your normal gold boarder, it's a little plain on the boarder around the pic. That's okay though, mine was too, until I did some lighting effects.

Probably right away. I finished turning all the templates in my winrar archive into xcf's so I can just double click on them to open them on gimp. B4 most of them were png's and jpg's.

There was some wierd thing, and it wouldnt let me delete the old png and jpg files, and it said it had to do with google desktop I have installed on my comp. So I tried to delete the whole archive, but it still didnt work, so I had to save each file to my comp, and extract them from the archive, then uninstall google desktop, then delete the archive, then reinstall google desktop, then move all the files back into the archive, then delete the files saved on my comp, then delete them from the recycle bin. A lot of "then's."

Archived