~~MARIO SUPERSTORE~~ ♦| low prices! ♦| BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!

Zorbak55

SHOP RATING  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like this shop?

• This shop just sucks!
    • This shop is really bad
    • This shop isn't very good
    • This shop is okay
    • This shop is kinda cool
    • This shop is really good
    • This shop is awesome!
    • This shop is so EPIC!!!
    • THIS IS THE BEST SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

K. Hey, can anyone render this card? If not, could you just find a high quality render of him? I'm asking all my workers. If nobody responds and says they're gonna do it, then I'll just put it in the request forums.

I need it rendered cuz I'm trying to make another example for the card info. It took me awhile, but I finished the template. That was a good idea. Nice work.

Fine. I'll just request a render. I'm just lazy today.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. I used aero font, which doesnt work as well. And it's a bit pixilized cuz I sharpened it too much. It's not supposed to be perfect. Next time I'll use a diff font that's taller. Also, if I made it taller, it has to be wider too. But the name was too long, and I couldnt make it any wider. If I made it taller, but not wider, then it looks mushed. What font did u use?

Speed Spell? Darn it, how do peoples do it?

I know. I used aero font, which doesnt work as well. And it's a bit pixilized cuz I sharpened it too much. It's not supposed to be perfect. Next time I'll use a diff font that's taller. Also, if I made it taller, it has to be wider too. But the name was too long, and I couldnt make it any wider. If I made it taller, but not wider, then it looks mushed. What font did u use?

Everything expect ATK AND DEF: MatrixBoldSmallCaps

ATK/DEF: Palatino Linotype

Also, change the Card Info spoiler to this:

[spoiler=Card Info (Credit goes to E-Hero Kyle for the template)]
3 points
[spoiler=example][img=http://a.imageshack.us/img291/7021/scardinfoehk.png][spoiler=form]Render:
Card:
Effect or Description:
Type:
Name:
Attribute:
ATK / DEF:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Oh. I'll change it, but wait- I created my own template, and I didnt have u send it to me. So could I just send u my template and then we would get credit? No, that doesnt seem fair. he came up with the idea. I'll change it.

Added speed spells and updated the mario superstore thread starter.

Yoshi member, put this in ur sig until u use it.

6enghw.png

happy shopping! Lol, that's the best I got.

also, wardek, I decided to stick with the font I use. I like to do things my own way, just so it kinda marks my signature on my work. It's kinda kul to do things different. BTW, look at the one in my sig. hundred-eyes dragon! I fixed the name thing.

Kul. Wait - dont do it for two. It doesnt matter how easy it is to do, it matters how good it looks. For example, if you layer the Speed spell logo on the pic to the image size, by holding ctrl>L>right click on logo>layer to image size, then you save the logo, all u have to do is open the card, then open it on top. That's only a two second job, but it still looks just as good as it would if it were a two minute job. Most things in this shop are only two second jobs cuz I know a way to make an awesome template where u just open the thing, then open the template. We'll keep them at the same price.

ps. To layer it to the image size, remember to first, open the card, then open the logo on top of it. Then do the right click thing.

Okay, now, we just need people to order. Yoshi member gets a free order, and some others are close to getting one too. Now, we just need to wait.

Also, can you send me your speed spell logo template? I have my own, but if yours is a little bit better, I would rather have it.

Okay.

Finally done. I didn't think it would take so long, but I wasn't sure about a few things. With the first one, I didn't know whether you would want the character in the middle, where you couldn't see his arm, or to the side, where you could see it, but it didn't look as good since it wasn't in the center. The same thing happened with the last one. Also, I did the last one in pink, and red, since pink was the color of the character, but you said you wanted red. So, I just did both.

[spoiler=Here, take your pics.]

j6mrlg.png

14m70h5.png

2128hua.png

2j3mvsn.png

2nuj9lf.png

2ahtaxh.png

2cmkyts.png

abp6s7.png

As you can see, On the last one, I did four:

Pink where you could see her arm,

Red where you could see her arm,

Pink where you couldn't see it,

And red where you couldn't see it.

Well, since it was four booster packs, the fourth one is free since you made three orders, for the first three booster packs, and one for the last. It is five points each, but since you had custom text, it is six. Six times three is 18 so send me 18 points.

Archived