Death Note question

Hey i finished death note anime and i just want something cleared up. You know how the series makes it seem like Misa Amane will commit suicide? Well i think that based to some former events i think she doesn't. i mean she was supposed to die and then Gelous saves her and he dies. Doesn't that mean she gains his life span? then of course she cuts that in half and gives it to Rem. Then she cuts it in half again and gives it to Ryuk. Then Rem Dies in an attempt to save her. Doesn't that mean she has 3/4 of the origional life span plus whatever Rem had?

The storywriter for Death Note clearly stated that even though Misa's memories of the Death Note were all erased, her love for Light remained. After Light's death, she most likely resorted to killing herself to be in the afterlife with him.

All hail the story writer. He's the one who'd be right, and never included any other Shinigami matter.

ugh, I posted a thread in some section about this. Misa lives. She doesn't kill herself. She's in a cult that practically worships Kira. Light supposedly becomes a shimigami as well but the novel that had Light in the shimigami world ended with him and Ryuk walking to the King's castle.

ugh' date=' I posed a thread in some section about this. Misa lives. She doesn't kill herself. She's in a cult that practically worships Kira. Light supposedly becomes a shimigami as well but the novel that had Light in the shimigami world ended with him and Ryuk walking to the King's castle.

[/quote']

That wasn't Misa. I know for a fact that Deathnote: How to Read (that's the title) says the day of her death.

What you said happened to Light is said to be what did happen.

ugh' date=' I posed a thread in some section about this. Misa lives. She doesn't kill herself. She's in a cult that practically worships Kira. Light supposedly becomes a shimigami as well but the novel that had Light in the shimigami world ended with him and Ryuk walking to the King's castle.

[/quote']

That wasn't Misa. I know for a fact that Deathnote: How to Read (that's the title) says the day of her death.

same hair though. well, I'm confused.

[/quote']

same hair though. well, I'm confused.

A lot of people think that it's her, but it really isn't. And really, just because they have the same hair doesn't mean they are the same. A lot of anime characters have hair that looks like another character.

[/quote']

Misa died on valentines day 2007

[/quote']

Misa died on valentines day 2007

go figure. died a lover on lover's day

i went on onemanga.com to see if they had how to read and they did but when i looked at Misa's page it didn't say she died maybe i got a wrong source. but on the anime, and i repeat ANIME, Rem said "the rest of his lifespan was added to hers..."

my friend told me that death note is a realy good movie

I don't know how the movie is' date=' but the anime is great.

i went on onemanga.com to see if they had how to read and they did but when i looked at Misa's page it didn't say she died maybe i got a wrong source. but on the anime, and i repeat ANIME, Rem said "the rest of his lifespan was added to hers..."

http://www.onemanga.com/Death_Note/110/15/

Go back a page >_>

well how often do shinigami kill someone? i mean it would seem that they don't do it very often even though they epand their own lifespan by killing humans.

by the way i still haven't found evidence from the manga that she committed suicide help please

well how often do shinigami kill someone? i mean it would seem that they don't do it very often even though they epand their own lifespan by killing humans.

by the way i still haven't found evidence from the manga that she committed suicide help please

When ever they want to. From what was said they kind of stopped caring.

http://www.onemanga.com/Death_Note/110/15/

Misa died: 2/14/2011, aged just 26. You have to remember the Shingami aren't the only factor affecting human life. Suicide is a possible option 381 days is a long time to wait however.

Ryuk notes that not many of the Shingami work hard, and when you do write a name in they ask, why are you working so hard?

She doesn't get Gelous's remaining lifespan. Her lifespan is increased' date=' but not by an amount equal to Gelous's.

[/quote']

The numbers are influenced by both that and the owner's actions. So they may be extended to the next moment that could kill them. You need to remember Shingami take life not give it back, they cannot extend by how long they have left, or humans saved would live for a long time. They're not supposed to influence 'destiny'.

The girl at the end of 108 isn't Misa (both Obha and Obata say so in How To Read 13)

It was SAID no where how Misa died, just accept you won't ever know.

Archived