the Machine Empirors

What Konami is going to do (hopefully):

Machine Emperor Wisel

LV: 10

ATK: 2500

DEF: ???

LIGHT Machine

*insert nomi text here* This card can only be summoned by the effect of Wisel Core. *Insert absorbation effect here* *insert the coolest effect that the Wisel parts have here*

:D

Wisel Core

*insert stats here*

When this card is destroyed by a trap card (Konami's idea of a nerf)' date=' Special Summon 1 Machine Emperor Wisel from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[/quote']

OH HELL YEAH!

IT'LL FIT PERFECTLY IN MY SPIRIT OPPRESSION.

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

What Konami is going to do (hopefully):

Machine Emperor Wisel

LV: 10

ATK: 2500

DEF: ???

LIGHT Machine

*insert nomi text here* This card can only be summoned by the effect of Wisel Core. *Insert absorbation effect here* *insert the coolest effect that the Wisel parts have here*

:D

Wisel Core

*insert stats here*

When this card is destroyed by a trap card (Konami's idea of a nerf)' date=' Special Summon 1 Machine Emperor Wisel from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[/quote']

OH HELL YEAH!

IT'LL FIT PERFECTLY IN MY SPIRIT OPPRESSION.

If this is what Konami does, then...

1) Summon Core.

2) Play Torrential.

3) Get Wisel.

Guys, Konami will f*** this up to:

251093wf.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field, including "Wisel Top". Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster on your opponent's side of the field and equip it to this card (only 1 Synchro Monster can by equipped to this card at a time). This card's ATK increases by the ATK of the equipped monster.

Or something of that weird sort.

Oh, and Armadilloz, it's DARK in Yusei V.S. Placido.

Also... most strong monsters immidiatly become LV 10. Plus, monster combination is a bit too UP'ed isn't it?

Guys' date=' Konami will f*** this up to:

[img']http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6718/251093wf.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field, including "Wisel Top". Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster on your opponent's side of the field and equip it to this card (only 1 Synchro Monster can by equipped to this card at a time). This card's ATK increases by the ATK of the equipped monster.

Or something of that weird sort.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I SWEAR TO GOD KENTA, IF KONAMI DOES DO THIS, I'M TAKING THE NEXT PLANE TO JAPAN, GO TO YOUR HOUSE, GIVE YOU SOME OF MY WEAPONS, AND WE'RE DOING A COUP ON KONAMI'S R&D DEPARTMENT!

Also,

If they release liek the anime.....

Yayz.

Why would they nerf Wise Corse? Wise Core is situational as it is.

Machine Emperor - Wisel Infinity

lv 10 Dark

No.

Wisel is an EARTH-Attribute' date=' and is a level [i']1[/i] monster.

Actually, there's a continuity error. Wisel was EARTH when they first showed up, but during Placido vs. Yusei, they were DARK.

Anyway, since these cards are only in the anime, this topic will be moved accordingly.

I kind of want the Machine Emperors to just exist, but I don't think I'll actually want to maindeck them.

[spoiler=GRANNEL IS ZONDUDA!]

200px-ZonudaRobo.PNG

I kind of want the Machine Emperors to just exist' date=' but I don't think I'll actually want to maindeck them.

[/quote']

Same. It would be awesome if they printed them, but they wouldnt really be THAT metaworthy.

Don't you think it would be fun to see somebody win a jump using a Grannel-Control Synchro deck :p

It would be so epic.

Archived