the Machine Empirors

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wisel

We will get the Machine Empirors within 1 year. Why? WC09 was the Fortune Cup, WC10 was the Dark Signers. Now that the Dark Signer arc is over, WC11 will probally be about Yiliaster, Sherry, the Machine Empirors, the Ghost army, Accel Synchros, ect.

What I'm getting at is this. Before they released they Dark Singer arc to the WC serries, the needed 1 thing..... Dark Synchros. However, Synchro versions of Zeman the Ape King, 100 Eyed Dragon, Moon Dragon Quillia, and Underground Arachnid were released instead of their Dark Synchro counterparts. So it would make sence that they would release the Machine Empirors before they appear in a game.

I have something to back me up. Starstrike Blast. We know Shooting Star Drgaon is the Accel Synchro Stardust Dragon, and the main card of Starstrike Blast. I'm guessing Tech Genius- Blade Gunner is in it as well. I'm pretty sure the Accel Synchro Red Dragon Archfiend is in a different pack. Why this is important is that it would make sense to release the key to beating a Machine Empiror deck, before they release the Machine Empirors. I perdict that at least Wisel, and mabye Skiel will be in the pack after Starstrike Blast.

Long story short, disc the Machine Empirors.....

System Down, Nanobreaker, King Tiger Wanghu, Infininite Dismissal, even Elemental Hero Thunder Giant are all cards that could quickly kill a deck/strategy using these. Its amazing how these things are almost invincable in the anime, and I can think of 5 weak cards that can kill them in seconds of hitting the field.....

System Down' date=' Nanobreaker, King Tiger Wanghu, Infininite Dismissal, even Elemental Hero Thunder Giant are all cards that could quickly kill a deck/strategy using these. Its amazing how these things are almost invincable in the anime, and I can think of 5 weak cards that can kill them in seconds of hitting the field.....

[/quote']

That's why LOLnami needs to beef these guise up with moar faster support.

Something liek.....

Infinity Force

Spell

Normal

You can discard 1 Machine Emperor monster to Special Summon 2 "Skiel" monsters from your hand or graveyard.

Guest Zeonark

Infinity Force

Spell

Normal

You can discard 1 Machine Emperor monster to Special Summon 2 "Skiel" monsters from your hand or graveyard.

Don't they already have a card named "Infinity Force"?

Anyway, if Konami releases these, they're going to have to be faster than they are right now. And able to protect themselves better.

Infinity Force

Spell

Normal

Don't they already have a card named "Infinity Force"?

Anyway' date=' if Konami releases these, they're going to have to be faster than they are right now. And able to protect themselves better.

[/quote']

You know.....

I might just make some Infinity cards.

If Konami makes them horrid though.....

*gets out cell phone to call Yandere GF*

I was just thinking about how the Machine Emperors should work. So, the Core mechanic works fine, particularly if their effects are mandatory.

Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity says:

"Other monsters you control cannot attack. Once per turn, you can equip 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of monsters equipped to this card by its own effect, and the effects and total ATK of all other "Wisel", "Skiel", and "?" monsters you control. When this card is destroyed, destroy all other monsters you control."

It should say:

"Other "Wisel", "Skiel", and "?" monsters you control cannot attack. Your opponent cannot select another "Wisel", "Skiel", or "?" monster as an attack target. Once per turn, you can equip 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of monsters equipped to this card by its own effect, and the effects and total ATK and DEF of all other "Wisel", "Skiel", and "?" monsters you control. When this card is destroyed, destroy all "Wisel", "Skiel", and "?" monsters you control."

And Wisel Guard should say:

"Destroy this card if you do not control an "Infinity" monster. When a "Wisel", "Skiel", or "?" monster(s) you control would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

Otherwise the Machine Emperor just hemorrhages parts after the first attack switch from Guard.

Also, as of yet, not all of the parts have effects: Wisel Top and Attack are missing (Wisel Attack should have Wise Attack 3's effect).

I'm hoping ? Infinity (wasn't there a rumor it was called Doriel?) has higher ATK...

System Down' date=' Nanobreaker, King Tiger Wanghu, Infininite Dismissal, even Elemental Hero Thunder Giant are all cards that could quickly kill a deck/strategy using these. Its amazing how these things are almost invincable in the anime, and I can think of 5 weak cards that can kill them in seconds of hitting the field.....

[/quote']

Didn't Dark Glass have Compulsory Evacuation Device in his hand, couldn't he have owned it with that?

I'm hoping ? Infinity (wasn't there a rumor it was called Doriel?) has higher ATK...

I do believe that that was Genma no Ou's made-up Emperor for Jose.

OT: Far too susceptible to monster destruction to be any good in the actual game.

though that trap placido uses in 108 was useful, and could make machine decks much more powerful.

Guest Zeonark

and aren't most of the parts beyond core level 4?

Skiel Carrier 5 and Skiel Attack 5 are the only parts above Level 4.

and aren't most of the parts beyond core level 4?

Skiel Carrier 5 and Skiel Attack 5 are the only parts above Level 4.

And the obligatory Wisel _ 5's we know must be coming soon. 'Cuz there's no way Wisel made up of half-Skiel parts is going to be Placido's last trick.

I could see them made into a single monster card instead of a set' date=' where it can equip an opponent's synchro, but it would have to have horrific limitations.

[/quote']

If that happens I will RAEG.

I lieked them mostly for them being able to be liek lgeo blocks and mixing them up.

Not quite Lego, but the different parts is much better.

Overall, the problem with the Machine Emperors is that Riding Duels don't exist in the OCG and TCG. If they did, the lack of Spells doing destruction would be perfect for them. As is, they're too vulnerable.

What Konami is going to do (hopefully):

Machine Emperor Wisel

LV: 10

ATK: 2500

DEF: ???

LIGHT Machine

*insert nomi text here* This card can only be summoned by the effect of Wisel Core. *Insert absorbation effect here* *insert the coolest effect that the Wisel parts have here*

:D

Wisel Core

*insert stats here*

When this card is destroyed by a trap card (Konami's idea of a nerf), Special Summon 1 Machine Emperor Wisel from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Am highly guessing that with these their just gunna make them into single cards with the synchro steal and one of their parts effects.

Machine Emperor - Wisel Infinity

lv 10 Dark

Machine/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when a monster on your side of the field with 1000 ATK or less is destroyed by a card effect. Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster on your Opponents side of the field and equip it to this card and treat it as an Equip Spell card, while equipped with that card this card gains ATK equal to the Attack of the monster selected by this cards effect. When this card destroys a monster in Deffence Position the battle damage between this cards ATK and that monsters DEF are delt as battle damage to your opponents life points.

ATK/2500 DEF/0

Archived