Bleach V.S. Naruto

Yeah, the name is Bleach V.S. NAruto, but I dont wanna talk about which anime is better...

The point is to see whose characters are stronger...

First of all:

Ichigo VS Naruto

*tell me what do you think, who is stronger, and why. . . then tell us your battle. . .:D

Naruto-kun. Ichigo is a whiny brat who overuses his Bankai in pointless situations.

I lol! :)

Bankai is his only strength. Unlike Ninja that can perform multiple kind of Jutsu, Shinigami can only rely on their Bankai and Hadou (Demon Art) Spells. And Ichigo NEVER learn Hadou.

But seriously, if Ichigo is fighting Naruto in real life situation, then the winner is Ichigo. Because even in Sage Mode, Naruto can't hit a ghost (even better, can't hit a Death God!).

News: Naruto is in a narutoverse another univers.

1) Ichigo can't go there

2) Neither Naruto or Bleach characters know about there rivals universe

3) Naruto has no way to go to the real world,also that aplyes for Shinigami going to the narutoverse.

1) Ichigo can't go there

3) Naruto has no way to go to the real world' date='also that aplyes for Shinigami going to the narutoverse.

[/quote']

Thank you Captain Obvious. Now GTFO!

Though I hate to say it, Naruto. He's insanely overpowered and even Ichigo isn't that overpowered. There are loads of people stronger than him at the moment.

1) Ichigo can't go there

3) Naruto has no way to go to the real world' date='also that aplyes for Shinigami going to the narutoverse.

[/quote']

Though I hate to say it, Naruto. He's insanely overpowered and even Ichigo isn't that overpowered. There are loads of people stronger than him at the moment.

Dude next time if you find another way of talking to bleach fanboys without them getting wet every time somebody says Hollow Ichigo tell me.

1) Ichigo can't go there

[/quote']

Dude next time if you find another way of talking to bleach fanboys without them getting wet every time somebody says Hollow Ichigo tell me.

I'm a Bleach fanboy, you don't see me acting unreasonably.

I only state the facts of the battles and add my opinion sometimes.

Although, Hollow Ichigo is sexy~ =3

1) Ichigo can't go there

[/quote']

I'm a Bleach fanboy, you don't see me acting unreasonably.

I only state the facts of the battles and add my opinion sometimes.

Although, Hollow Ichigo is sexy~ =3

It's spreading among the world.Also if Naruto would learn to control the Kyubi fully his power will be x9

If Ichigo masters Vasto Worde form compleatly his power will eaqual to that of Stark's Segunda Etapa(Aldo they never showed it)

Naruto is semi-overpowered but comparatively Naruto would win especially if he did any of his Rasengans.

Hollow-Mask Getsuga Tensho > Rasengan

However if he used the Rasenshuriken.

Getsuga strong point is speed. While Naruto must take time to create 1 clone (2 clone for Rasenshuriken) to perform Rasengan. But in term of power, Rasengan > Getsuga.

Naruto is semi-overpowered but comparatively Naruto would win especially if he did any of his Rasengans.

Getsuga strong point is speed. While Naruto must take time to create 1 clone (2 clone for Rasenshuriken) to perform Rasengan. But in term of power' date=' Rasengan > Getsuga.

[/quote']

In sage mode he can do it alone.Aldo he can only 6 times and it takes about 3 seconds to do it.

Getsuga strong point is speed. While Naruto must take time to create 1 clone (2 clone for Rasenshuriken) to perform Rasengan. But in term of power' date=' Rasengan > Getsuga.

[/quote']

In sage mode he can do it alone.Aldo he can only 6 times and it takes about 3 seconds to do it.

But in Sage Mode he must prepared 2 or 3 clone near the fountain of Frog Mountain to do the meditation. While Ichigo can just spam Getsuga with his Hollow Mask. We have seen a lot of times when Ichigo unleash a multiple Getsuga Slash in short amount of time. Naruto cannot do that. He must prepared the clone first.

If Ichigo masters Vasto Worde form compleatly his power will eaqual to that of Stark's Segunda Etapa(Aldo they never showed it)

What is it with you and withdrawing random and completely unsupported statements from your rectum?

What is it with you and withdrawing random and completely unsupported statements from your rectum?

Because I like random stuff.

Archived