The New Shadow Fury! {NEW General add + BONUS card}

Blacklotis

Here is another "General" to the Shadow Fury. I also made a bonus card to go great with this card. All hail more Shadow Fury. Let me know what you think.

Galactis -

galactis.jpg

Lore: If there is 1 Level 4 or Lower "Shadow Fury" on the Field, you can Special Summon this card to the Field. This card is treated as "Shadow Fury General". Only 1 "Shadow Fury General" can be Face Up on the Field. When this card is Summoned, Remove from Play 1 Monster from your Deck. When this Monster is destroyed it is Removed from Play. Special Summon the Monster you Removed from Play with this card Negating it's effect until the End of Turn.

BONUS Halik the Chaotic King -

halik.jpg

Lore: This card Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the Effect of a "Shadow Fury". Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Shadow Fury" from yhour Hand or Graveyard. Inflict 500 Points of damage to your opponet each time a monster is Special Summoned this way.

I can see a few OCG errors. I'm pretty sure you can't "Discard" the top card of your deck. I believe it's "Send",not "Discard". There's a few more but I'm not sure if there OCG errors or not,so I won't name them since I'm not 100% sure.

Card seems good. That last effect that boosts Shadow Fury monsters up 500,is that permanent or until the End Phase? That's the only question I have. Otherwise seems simple and good. 7.7/10 (And btw,a few minutes ago I saw that picture and thought about using it xD Small word huh?)

This is going towards the Helbis Shadow Fury btw.

Archived