What was your favorite card during Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters?

[align=center]Hope this goes here.

Well I wanna know what was your favorite one and why ^^ [/align]

Mine was...

swordstalker.png

[align=center]

Why?[/align]

[align=center]it's not an amazing card but I love his style kinda sinister and I love his design so greedy, however it wasn't widely used but still I love it and the fact that it's one of Kaiba's cards... (yes, Kaiba was one of my favorite characters.) It was pretty weird that in some of the first chapters Swordstalker just absorbed some kind of soul from a monster and gained 400 ATK since it's a Normal Monster. (that means no effect, so why Swordstalker was able to make that?)

Well, that's my favorite card, wanna see yours.[/align]

It would have to be, and still is, Relinquished:

[align=center]RelinquishedMC1-EN-ScR.jpg[/align]

I just love its design. From the Eye of Wdjat to the over-sized clawed hands, it is the perfect design for a mysterious creature of darkness. And alongside the brilliant design was the effect. This was the first truly formidable monster. Through the haze of Normal Monsters and Flip Effects came this, an Ignition Effect Ritual monster (so already odd) that had a unique ability. To control your opponent's monsters and reduce them to equip cards. Back then, nothing did that. Here was a monster that could absorb your opponent's strongest monster and turn it against them. And even if it was attacked, if it had an equipped monster, that monster was destroyed instead, forcing your opponent to destroy their own monsters. It was the first completely original effect and the ancestor of all later Effect Monsters. It's perfect.

It would have to be' date=' and still is, Relinquished:

[align=center']RelinquishedMC1-EN-ScR.jpg[/align]

I just love its design. From the Eye of Wdjat to the over-sized clawed hands, it is the perfect design for a mysterious creature of darkness. And alongside the brilliant design was the effect. This was the first truly formidable monster. Through the haze of Normal Monsters and Flip Effects came this, an Ignition Effect Ritual monster (so already odd) that had a unique ability. To control your opponent's monsters and reduce them to equip cards. Back then, nothing did that. Here was a monster that could absorb your opponent's strongest monster and turn it against them. And even if it was attacked, if it had an equipped monster, that monster was destroyed instead, forcing your opponent to destroy their own monsters. It was the first completely original effect and the ancestor of all later Effect Monsters. It's perfect.

Wow you made such a comment Max >_< yeah I thought on Relinquished first, but I remembered that I've lost againts him most of times thanks to his effect (in old games.) xDDD

Thanks for sharing your favorite card Max :3

[align=center]LOL! I almost made this kind of thread about favorite YGO card! You bested me bro! ;)

As for me: 'Change of Heart' is always in my heart.

ChangeofHeartMRD-NA-UR-UE.jpg

This card is mesmerized me when it first show up during Duel Kingdom Arc, Yami Bakura vs Yami Yugi. What can i say... this card is the ultimate mind controlling Spell Card. And the card pic is beautiful too, an angel with Light side and Dark Side holding a heart.

Just one word to describe this beauty... EPIC.[/align]

[align=center]LOL! I almost made this kind of thread about favorite YGO card! You bested me bro! ;)

As for me: 'Change of Heart' is always in my heart.

ChangeofHeartMRD-NA-UR-UE.jpg

This card is mesmerized me when it first show up during Duel Kingdom Arc' date=' Yami Bakura vs Yami Yugi. What can i say... this card is the ultimate mind controlling Spell Card. And the card pic is beautiful too, an angel with Light side and Dark Side holding a heart.

Just one word to describe this beauty... EPIC.[/align']

I remember that card, I loved to use it against my opponents. Excuse the ignorance but was this card forbidden or limited in some kind?

BTW good choice ^^ I love the pic too.

Either Blue eyes white dragon or Red Eyes Black Dragon

I like Blue eyes because he was like my favorite thing growing up. I was i think in 2nd grade when YGO came out and so i was maybe 8-9 years old i think. But anyways BEWD was in most of the shows and i just thought he was so cool and powerful and stuff. IDk i just have a liking to him. My likeness towards Red eyes is basically the same because Red eyes is a likable card and an underdog sort of compared to the blue eyes in the show. Idk. I just have a weird likeness to the cards.

Archived