Espada Are Definately Lame-O's

Here's a parallel I'm going to make; saying that the espada are lame is like saying the Freeza, Cell, Buu (all forms), Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta and Piccolo from DBZ and DB are lame. Each of them individually could have decimated Earth, but Goku was so friggin powerful that he beat them all, even though he died fighting Cell and Raditz. Just because the protagonist is strong doesn't make the villans weak.

Or that the Shinigami/Vaizard are actually better fighters than the ninjas. The Barragan fight would have been a lot more one-sided in Naruto' date=' methinks.

[/quote']

If Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada is fighting Shinobi from Naruto' universe, then by all means the Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada WILL win the fight and kick Shinobi ass. Because Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada is already died or already become a spirits and no solid weapons can hurt him, and Shinobi CAN'T see Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada because Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada is already living in a different dimension or space.

Yeah, it is like fighting a ghost that's equipped with Bankai and can fired a Cero.

Here's a parallel I'm going to make; saying that the espada are lame is like saying the Freeza' date=' Cell, Buu (all forms), Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta and Piccolo from DBZ and DB are lame. Each of them individually could have decimated Earth, [b']but Goku was so friggin powerful that he beat them all,[/b] even though he died fighting Cell and Raditz. Just because the protagonist is strong doesn't make the villans weak.

▼ Then my conclusions before is correct. ▼

From the above equation' date=' we can make 2 conclusions:

[b']1. Shinigami Captains is more powerful than Espada.[/b] But it also mean that Shinobi Village's Kage is should be more powerful than Akatsuki member.

2. Shinigami Captains is weaker than Espada. But it also mean that Shinobi Village's Kage is should be more weaker than Akatsuki member.

In Bleach manga the 1st conclusion is more appropriate because Shinigami Captains is almost godlike because of lack of casualties in their side against Espada. But in Naruto manga, the 2nd conclusion is more fit because some of the Kage is become a victim to the Akatsuki organization.

Or that the Shinigami/Vaizard are actually better fighters than the ninjas. The Barragan fight would have been a lot more one-sided in Naruto' date=' methinks.

[/quote']

If Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada is fighting Shinobi from Naruto' universe, then by all means the Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada WILL win the fight and kick Shinobi ass. Because Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada is already died or already become a spirits and no solid weapons can hurt him, and Shinobi CAN'T see Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada because Shinigami/Vaizard/Hollow/Menos/Espada is already living in a different dimension or space.

Should such a fight occur, I would assume it would occur on the same equal ground as all Shinigami vs Arrancar fights go. Assume that the Bleach contenders can be seen and fought normally.

[/quote']

Lets Asume they're in the same dimention and they see and touch eachother.Otherwise it would be stupid(This idea is realy lame,but in the filler arc Naruto was able to see spirits and the ones of Sarutobi and Hayate)

Okay seriously there so stupid i mean at least bounts did cool stuff.

Disscuss

actually no

the Espadas were freaking awesome until it started to get really weird with the Karakura attack.

the top 3 Espadas did nothing for several chapters. Tia fought endlessly, Stark got bored and activated his resurrection but it wasnt even that great. I like Barragan though because he was so cool but he wasnt that well developed.

thats it...the top espadas weren't as developed as say Ulquiorra or Grimmjow because they had more screen time and we understood them and their motives, etc

thats what the top espadas lacked.

The battle with Aizen also seems to be dragged on to no point. but i wonder what will happen.

$50 says that Tia, Stark, Grimmjow come and attack Aizen. That or Yammy somehow is teleported to Karakura town making things worse for the team

Archived