Espada Are Definately Lame-O's

Let's get one thing straight here; The espada are by no means weak. You think they are weak because Ichigo and the others get continuously stronger. You forget that Aizen is the main villain for Bleach with the espada as he lackeys, and the Akatsuki were the main threat for about the latter half of the original Naruto and the first half of Shippuden. So don't say the espada are weak, because each one of them has enough raw power to decimate Karakura if not for Ichigo and the others.

Let's get one thing straight here; The espada are by no means weak. You think they are weak because Ichigo and the others get continuously stronger. You forget that Aizen is the main villain for Bleach with the espada as he lackeys' date='[/b'] and the Akatsuki were the main threat for about the latter half of the original Naruto and the first half of Shippuden. So don't say the espada are weak, because each one of them has enough raw power to decimate Karakura if not for Ichigo and the others.

I can also said that: You forget that Uchiha Madara is the main villain for Naruto with the other Akatsuki member as he lackeys.

Aizen = Madara and Espada = Akatsuki

But seriously, Espada goes down much quicker than Akatsuki member. Take example of the No. 1 Espada (i forgot his name), his ability is just shooting Ultimate Lazor from his dual guns and lose quickly by the Captain that was wearing a straw hat (i also forgot his name). I believe the weak factor of the Espada is a lack of skills. They don't have any other kind of attack and only possessed one basic ultimate attack.

Grimmjow' date=' Noittora, Ulquiorra, Coyote, and Tia are pretty badass, the rest are kinda meh.

[/quote']

YES

True. All of the Espada member are so weak. It was very disappointing for me because their face is so badass but their fighting skills is just...... meh.

Conclusion: Akatsuki > Espada

Completely agree

Let's get one thing straight here; The espada are by no means weak. You think they are weak because Ichigo and the others get continuously stronger. You forget that Aizen is the main villain for Bleach with the espada as he lackeys' date='[/b'] and the Akatsuki were the main threat for about the latter half of the original Naruto and the first half of Shippuden. So don't say the espada are weak, because each one of them has enough raw power to decimate Karakura if not for Ichigo and the others.

I can also said that: You forget that Uchiha Madara is the main villain for Naruto with the other Akatsuki member as he lackeys.

But seriously, Espada goes down much quicker than Akatsuki member. Take example of the No. 1 Espada (i forgot his name), his ability is just shooting Ultimate Lazor from his dual guns and lose quickly by the Captain that was wearing a straw hat (i also forgot his name). I believe the weak factor of the Espada is a lack of skills. They don't have any other kind of attack and only possessed one basic ultimate attack.

Because being killed by the 3rd strongest captain (I'm not counting Aizen) who happens to have a hax Shikai makes you weak?

Because being killed by the 3rd strongest captain (I'm not counting Aizen) who happens to have a hax Shikai makes you weak?

Stronges Arrancar vs 3rd Strongest Captain.Yes,yes it does.

You assume that Arrancar and Shinigami are absolutely equal in how their power ranks compared to others, and thus that Starrk would be as strong as Yamamoto.

I rest my case.

If the Captains is the strongest kind in their league, then the answer is yes. The fight between Shinigami Captains vs the Espada as far as i know is, 90% of the result, the Shinigami Captains win and no casualties in Shinigami side. It only mean that the Espada is a weakling compared to Shinigami.

Take example of other manga universe in comparison, Naruto. The Akatsuki member claim many victims in the heroes side. Orochimaru (although he is ex-member of Akatsuki) killed 4th Hokage, Deidara defeat Gaara the Kazekage, Sasori indirectly killed the Chiyoba-sama with his poisons, Hidan killed Asuma, Pain killed Jiraiya and almost half of Konoha Village Ninja, Kisame almost killed the Bee if his sword (Samehada) doesn't betrayed him.

If we compare these two manga, i believe we will come to a certain equation like:

Shinigami Captains = Shinobi Village's Kage

Espada = Akatsuki member

From the above equation, we can make 2 conclusions:

1. Shinigami Captains is more powerful than Espada. But it also mean that Shinobi Village's Kage is should be more powerful than Akatsuki member.

2. Shinigami Captains is weaker than Espada. But it also mean that Shinobi Village's Kage is should be more weaker than Akatsuki member.

In Bleach manga the 1st conclusion is more appropriate because Shinigami Captains is almost godlike because of lack of casualties in their side against Espada. But in Naruto manga, the 2nd conclusion is more fit because some of the Kage is become a victim to the Akatsuki organization.

So in short (for tl;dr people): Espada is a weakling compared to their badass appearance.

You assume that Arrancar and Shinigami are absolutely equal in how their power ranks compared to others, and thus that Starrk would be as strong as Yamamoto.

I rest my case.

Why did you ever asume that.What I ment was that Nnoitra nearly killed Kenpachi who was the 2nd strongest captain(or atleast I think you meant that on the scale) meaning that Tia should be able to be a match for Yamamoto and Barragan and Stark should be able to atleast make fatal damage to the 1st captain.So what I meant was somebody that was 5 times stronger than the 2nd strongest captain was defeated by the 3rd strongest captain.

I rest my case.

Why did you ever asume that.What I ment was that Nnoitra nearly killed Kenpachi who was the 2nd strongest captain(or atleast I think you meant that on the scale) meaning that Tia should be able to be a match for Yamamoto and Barragan and Stark should be able to atleast make fatal damage to the 1st captain.So what I meant was somebody that was 5 times stronger than the 2nd strongest captain was defeated by the 3rd strongest captain.

You compare "3rd strongest captain" and "strongest Arrancar" as if the scales actually were relevant to each other. The strongest Arrancar is not necessarily as strong as the strongest captain, or vice versa.

And as Skuldur pointed out, Kenpachi is far from the top. He just has a very powerful reiatsu. The second strongest Captain on the Shinigami side, after Yamamoto, is Unohana. (What happened to her, really?)

You say that Barragan and Starrk should be able to -at least- kill Yamamoto. I say that power is not only your abilities, but how you use them. Barragan's power is absolute, but as he could not control it, he was devoured by it. Kyoraku's shikai is not that powerful by itself, but when combined with his robe-throwing trick, it becomes an easy way to deal massive damage and make people lose the game.

Umbra's right, just because the espada seemed to be defeated quickly doesn't make them lame. And by that same token, if you say that the espada are lame, you're also saying that Akatsuki is as well. They were defeated as well, but are any of you complaining? NOOO!! God, Carlin would literally smack you all in the face for saying that they suck.

Umbra's right' date=' just because the espada seemed to be defeated quickly doesn't make them lame. And by that same token, [b']if you say that the espada are lame, you're also saying that Akatsuki is as well. They were defeated as well, but are any of you complaining? NOOO!![/b] God, Carlin would literally smack you all in the face for saying that they suck.

Yeah, you are correct. Akatsuki member is defeated as well one by one. But AT LEAST they were defeated in pride and bring some victim in their death AND gives us reader a great LONG battles.

Don't believe me? Check this out:

Fact 1: Sasori although he died, he manage to indirectly kill Chiyoba-sama with his poison and he also killed the 3rd Kazekage and made his doll AND he also makes his body a DOLL! !shock!

Fact 2: Hidan kill Asuma and he is 'literally' IMMORTAL (head chop off and still lives?) !shock!

Fact 3: Kakuzu has 5 freakin' hearts and he also has battle the 1st Hokage in the past! !shock!

Fact 4: Deidara defeated Gaara the Kazekage and his actual body is a freakin' BOMB too? !shock!

Fact 5: Pain... what's more can i say. This dude kill Jiraiya, has 6 bodies, can bring back the soul of the dead, can created a small moon, control gravity, etc etc and has many more awesome jutsu.!shock!

There are other Akatsuki member, but these 5 example can cover it up. And as you can see, there are many !shock! moments in each and every Akatsuki member that makes us reader always curious about the next Akatsuki member capable of, what kind of jutsu will he perform, are they also one of the Bloodline Limit clan, etc etc.

But in Espada, i don't 'feel' the !shock! moments about their battle except Ulquirra, Grimjaw, and the Skeleton dude. The other Espada is sucks. And goes down much quicker than Akatsuki member. And that is just make me sad because they look cool, act cool, but sucks at fighting Shinigami.

Archived